Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tag Four You

I was tagged by Fab and Furious and Michelle. Thanks guys!



RULE:

What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
- parks
- shopping malls
- coffee shops
- restaurants


(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- mostly
- my
- former
- colleagues


(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
- Manila > Too many!
- Brisbane > Hog's Breath Cafe
- Dubai > A lot as well!
- Riga > Gan Bei


(D) Four places I’d rather be?
- Makati City, Philippines
- Brisbane, Australia
- Dubai, UAE
- Paris, France


(E) Four people I think will respond:
- Ellaine
- Ate Lena
- Twinks
- Joy


(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- Sex and the City
- Gilmore Girls
- The CSI Shows
- Gossip Girl


So I am now tagging the 4 ladies I have mentioned above namely: Ellaine, Ate Lena, Twinks and Joy.


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you've done it! thanks mummy sheng :D btw, i love SATC and Gilmore Girls too! xoxo

desperateblogger said...

lol! i'll get the tag later.

twinks said...

sis thanks for tagging me but I'm done with this one na eh..tagal na..
thanks for the thought :] mwhaugs!

like you, i love sex and the city! mwahugs!