Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Still A Bit Sick, But Shopping Comes First!

Thank you for those warm thoughts and wishes yesterday. How I wish the symptoms I have been feeling were those of being pregnant! Sadly, it isn't.

I am feeling a lot better each day, but not 100%. I still feel a bit fuzzy every now and then.

And yesterday, we went shopping, again! It always makes me feel so much better, so why stay home, right? Shopping has always been a proven and effective relief from whatever I am feeling. It gives me a natural high! LOL! Hubby's back hurts but still meet us up in the mall, for me. Kaiden and I got there early so we started shopping around. Went another round when Hubby came, had dinner, got some groceries and went home.

I wasn't able to take photos of our dinner because we were sitting right in the middle, and it's kinda embarrassing to get pics of the food.

Anyways, here are our loots yesterday . . .

From Zara:

> > > Kaiden tried these on and he just look so handsome!


> > > A nice summer dress and a good fitting jeans.

From different shops:


> > > I don't know why I am into skirts lately. They are just pretty!


I did not bother taking Hubby's loots because there were just lots of them! Even he, himself said that he might have bought too many! Good on him! That doesn't happen everyday!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love skirts too, Sheng and i really fancy the black one. Can i borrow it sometime? Hehe.

Take care!

Nova said...

i do love skits too, kaso lang i dont want to risk shaving my legs, though i have this tiny winy very thin hairs in my legs, i got paranoid sometimes...

but who cares, i just dont want to have another problem in my body right? i can do whatever i want to do, i love ur clothes... they are just sooo cute and pretty...

hope your doing fine now dear...

desperateblogger said...

sige, padala mo na lang dito yong mga ayaw mo na. lol! have a nice day!

laura said...

wow nice clothes kahit ano cguro bagay sau,hope thanks and god bless

Norm said...

wow! cute skirts, I love it kaya lang hindi kasya yan sakin, have a nice day sheng..

Kwagoo said...

wow, i absolutely adore the skirts...

love love love!!

Mayumie said...

wow sis I love the black and white skirt but d bagay sa akin yan :-( Anyway,thanks for always visiting me. Ingatz lagi sis :-)

marie said...

woahhhhh! shopping galore! At least that made you felt better so ok lang Sheng:)

SHIELA said...

wow...love your skirts.
me naman i'm into shorts right now. we need to enjoy the summer because it's not like this all the time :)

salamat sa visit all the time mommy sheng.