Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday Night Movie Date With My Man

Thank you to those who appreciate my new look! Indeed Carlota was so patient with me! Thanks again, dear!

I wasn't able to visit blogs yesterday because I was busy updating the links which I clumsily lost; and we went out.

Hubby and I went on a date! We haven't done that in a long time. We usually go out as a family. So it was kinda different that it's just us.

We had dinner first at 4 Rooms.




> > > Hubby had a Lady's Steak with steamed vegetables.


> > > I had Baked Trout with cheese and shrimps in a bed of mashed potatoes.

The dinner was good, but they took ages for everything! We have dined there before and the service was not that slow. It took them about half an hour just to serve us a basket of bread. Hubby asked for another bread serving, and that's another 30 minutes. We were really hungry when our dinner was served. Getting the bill was twice as long too! I actually prefer that resto than the other steak house we usually go to, because they have a wider selection in the menu. But having experienced such a very dull service like that, I don't think we'll be back there again.

We walked from the Old Town to the movie house. We watched WANTED.


The movie's main stars are Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman. It is an action-packed movie; full of stunts and very good slow motion effects. I like the sudden twist in the story; corresponds the beginning to the end. The movie was good and you'll love it if you're an action buff. It was just vehemently violent! And I thought the movie The Departed was violent enough, this one transcends it! Hubby was kinda dazed at how violent it was. He said the movie was good in a strange way.

I liked it because Angelina Jolie played her part so well! I loved her fierce look!


It was a nice date, if I may say. It was good spending time together, alone. Though I kinda missed my Kaiden! But I enjoyed it, and I know Hubby did as well!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

8 comments:

Joy0z said...

I wish we can do it too again..just the two of us without the rambling kids around..we always did it in Pinas but now no more..san mo iniwan si Kaiden?hehehe..nagtanong

Tey said...

I am so jealous.. Ahh i have to watch that movie.. I love Angelina. But most probably not with hubby but with my dad.. lols.. Have a great weekend Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

Kwagoo said...

Oh you and your hubby are so adorable..

I also kinda liked the movie Wanted - it gives you a sense of adrenalin rush, but at the same time I was disturbed at how it seems to glorify violence. It's a growing trend in movies I've been watching. Oh well..

Angelina Jolie never fails to look exorbitantly sexy.

Have a great weekend. Take care.

Pretty Life Online said...

your food looks so yummy... Happy weekend!

Liz said...

im sorry to hear about the lost links. but your new layout looks great. i love it.

A Simple life
http://mlizcochico.com
moms... check nyo
http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com
Mommy's Little Corner
http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com

cheers!

GagayMD said...

hello! good morning! happy sunday..be thankful for the new day! just hopping..hope to see u at mine!

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

First of all, i like your new theme. Second, ang sweet nyo naman ni hubby. Sana may time din kami ng wife ko for a "date" like that. :-)

twinks said...

sis! i so envy you...napanood mo na ang WANTED! oh...jealous ako..huhuhu..am waiting for this movie..

its nice to see that you and hubby had a sweet time together...date sila..uyy... kami ni Mk we always go on a date every weekend..masarap kasi di ba.. hehehe.. feeling nasa courting stage pa lang..hahahaha