Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Going Out Today

I may not be able to do my daily hops today, for Kaiden and I will be going out again. We're just trying to take advantage of the sunny and dry (though chilly) weather today. I wanna take him out of the house as often as I can because as you know, he gets really really bored in here.

I wanna bring him over to the park and run around; maybe feed the birds, visit museums (as if that won't be a bore for him!); let him play on the playground; anything, just for Kaiden to have a different atmosphere.

I do hate seeing my little one get frustrated when he can't think of anything more to do. He had been watching kiddie stuff at You Tube lately, but it doesn't rivet him that long to take up much of his time.

Anyways, here's a little note for you guys . . .




Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sheng, enjoy your weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your boy Sheng. Take advatage while he is still young.. Have a great day to you
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

Emzkie said...

that sounds like a perfect day to go picnicking. =) may tag panaman ako sau.. its in this LINK.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! :)

Mayumie said...

have fun sis :-) kids do get bored easily. My one always say - broom broom while holding her shoes and she is just 17months old. Gosh, ano na lang kaya mangyayari paglaki nya...hehehhe.

Send my love to Kaiden. tclots

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng...

I'm sure you enjoyed your day out with your little date.

Enjoy your weekend as well...

Mommy J

Lynn said...

Enjoy your weekend too, Sheng! Take care to both of u!

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng! Enjoy the weekend and hope you had another good bonding time with Kaiden. :)

twinks said...

Have a great weekend too sis :] enjoy and take care :]

Anonymous said...

thumbs up for you as a blogger, you do not forget to hop. happy weekend and enjoy.

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews