Thanks Arlene for this tag!
Who Played: Daily Stories | Me and Mine | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Sheng's Simple Thoughts |
1. complete this phrase: “if only i could..
:: ... make things better for Hubby!
2. did you get enough sleep last night?
:: just alright
3. what were you doing before you slept last night?
:: watching telly
4. first thing you thought about this morning when you woke up?
:: I hope it's gonna be a nice and sunny day today
5. do u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
:: I did
6.Did you ever try to skip meals?
:: no. I love to eat!
7. lights on or off?
:: off
9. are you afraid of the dark?
:: there are times, yes
10. favorite hangout/s?
:: parks, shopping malls, cafes
11. people you can’t live without?
:: my family, relatives and friends!
12. what are your plans for tonight?
:: have dinner out
13. favorite song when you’re sleepy?
:: nothing in particular
14. Do you love someone, right now?
:: yup, the people I've mentioned in #11
15. are you a giver or a taker?
:: I think I'm more of a giver. I'm just a taker with hubby! lol!
16. if you could choose another name, what would it be?
:: I would still choose SHENG!
18. last text message from?
:: Hubby
20. stuck on a desert island & could have only one KIND of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
:: just fruits
21. favorite tv commercial/s?
:: can't think of any
22. if you were dead and your soul was given another chance, what would you do first?
:: be with the people I love and hear a holy mass together
23. if you could choose your eye color,what color would you like to have?
:: blue, like hubby's
24. what are the things you always bring?
:: my purse, with everything in it
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Q & A Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
I enjoyed reading the tag. It's good to know more about you Sheng. Have a great day
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Ester's Money Journal
Hi Mummy..
Na touch naman ako with your first answer...make things better for hubby...
Don't we all wish that sometimes? I'm sure they do too,eh? I hope things will be a lot better with your hubby's job situation.
Enjoy the rest of your week, Mummy Sheng...
Mommy J
Post a Comment