. . . and I don't know why. I have been like this since Sunday, though not as bad.
I feel like I am not myself lately. I also easily forget small things. I don't feel sick all the time, it just comes every now and then. I try to carry on as normal, especially for Kaiden; but I know I don't feel well. Things seems to be hazy for me and I get really dizzy at times. At first I thought that I might not be getting proper nutrients that my body needs, but I am not/never was on a diet. I am actually eating a lot. Even if I don't have the appetite to eat, I try to; and even have small snacks in between.
Hubby is worried too. I really don't know why I am feeling this way. There's no use in seeing a doctor because language barrier might be a problem; and besides, I might get over this soon, hopefully.
As hard for me as it is, I try my best to do all the house chores; plus everything with Kaiden. Hubby said I don't need to get up in the morning for him, since he makes his breakfast all the time. But I just want to do my wifely duties and make a cup of tea for him before he's off to work.
I just hope I'll feel better soon and be back to my usual me . . .
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, July 31, 2008
I Still Feel Sick . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























12 comments:
hi sheng.. hmm.... i have been thinking, You might be preggy? hehehe..hala ka.
Anyway, hope you get better soon. Try fruits and some relaxations. Stay away from the screen as possible.
Yeah webbie must me right? Why don't you buy a preg kit? Relax and don't think negative.
sorry to heard that.. maybe you really need to take a one week rest
get well soon.
Maybe you're preggy.. Better find out now. The sooner the better so you will know how to take extra care of yourself. Have great day Sheng
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind
get well soon sheng. Pa check ka for sure. Take a good rest. :)
naku mommy sheng, di kaya may baby brother or sister na si kaiden. i suggest you make an appoitment with your doctor now. you take care at sana gumaling kana.
if you're sure you're not pregnant, better consult a doctor. it might just be anemia... lack of iron that's why you feel lethargic and dizzy.
Hi Mummy Sheng, sorry to hear of your illness. I hope you will feel better soon.Take vitamins, eat some fresh fruits/vegetables and lots of water. Please take care my friend. mwah!
i agree with desperateblogger. you might need some or need more sleep and rest. take time for yourself, a good sleep can make you feel better. i'm now trying to get a nap after work and sleep early if i can coz i don't like the feeling of passing out. it feels like i'm going to die if nobody's around. but if your period is delayed for a week or two (compare from your longest cycle) then try checking for a pregnancy test. you might be pregnant, i hope. :)
Get well soon, Sheng. Di kaya you're preggy? (",) I am not feeling well myself for a week or so now. :(
get some rest sis..relax..
hope you feel better soon. :] take care always..
Post a Comment