Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Wordless Wednesday



>>> Photo taken in the Old Town beside a very swanky looking Rolls Royce <<<


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little debonaire! :)

Jemi said...

Sheng, may I ask you who designed your template? I have a very pitiful bog :( . I would pay somebody out there who could redo the looks of my "house" . I would appreciate your reply very much ! Thanks a lot !

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheng I your boy is more gorgeous than the car... Have a great day my friend
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

laura said...

So cutie talaga ng angel u manang mana sa mommy.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy....

Got a tag for you Link is:

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/07/baby-bump-picsa-t-g.html

Mommy J

twinks said...

the car = $$$$$$$$$
the cutie kaiden = priceless!

kisses to kaiden sis mwahugs!

Anonymous said...

They are right Sheng! cute talaga ni Kaiden sarap talagang i-hugssssssss and kissesssssss. Visit my new site here www.sweetnorms.com. Thanks for the visit and ingat ka palagi..

Nova said...

that's so cute.. and so your son...

about your message? yup, they are so nice and i could not comment any words with his family because they are so nice, sweet and kind....

Pretty Life Online said...

Perfect one for WW! Have a great Wednesday... Hope you visit mine too...

mhel said...

Hi mummy sheng, be careful little kaiden seems like has lots of admirers. hahaha... just kidding

Love the photo and I agree with Ester's Daily Thoughts. :)

eunice said...

Hi Sheng, think I have the same thought as most friends here! Your boy is the main focus, not that swanky car! Hee..

~eunice~
TravelerFolio.com

AJ said...

Kaiden speaks a thousand word..

luv this boy!..(ganyan actually ang dream kong baby, hehe)

rgds..and hapi weekend..(ah may seminar pa rin kami even..)

AJ said...

and DSS (Dubai summer surprises nga pala d2 ngayon mum..damidami sale!)