Hey there, my loving friends! Do you like my new look? It's very gorgeous, isn't it? Like me! LOL!
So here's a big shout-out to the lady with a very dashing smile . . .
Thank you so so much, dear Carlota . . . for letting me experience your creative mind and magical hands! Thank you for taking time doing this. I know you're a very busy person, yet you made time for me! I do appreciate it . . . a lot!
Of course I'd also like to say;
. . . to all of you, once again! I got a new and awesome look because of your votes!
I love it! Hope you do too! I know the dashing lady made this extra special for me!
P.S.
I'm still working on the blogroll so please bear with me.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, July 4, 2008
My New Look!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























8 comments:
New look! Nice one Mommy Sheng.
WOW! I love your new theme, Mummy Sheng! Very feminine!
OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
LAINY'S MUSINGS
I'm glad you like it Sheng. And you are very welcome.
pretty and so girly...
like the owner..
mana sayo sis ang layout mo!
mwahugs!
Congrats Sheng! Very girly color! I like it very much!
Hi sheng wow love ur new look house very nice indeed.
wow..di lang ako nakadalw bago na template mo..im waiting for the change actually, and kudos, it fits you well..very ladylike..and eye-catching na rin...
im happy for you, thanks to ur provider and voter, he he..
ps: si twinkle nga pala magaling sa layout and design..babaguhin niya rin daw ung sakin eh.
:)
congrats sheng! it's beautiful! dainty pink. :)
btw, tagged uhere:
http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/07/q-tag.html
take care and love to kaiden.
Post a Comment