
Sheila is now a RN!
Do you guys remember the small (prayer) favor I asked from you more than a month ago? It worked and it helped a lot!
We were having dinner last night when I got a sms. I checked it right away wondering who could it be from, when I know that it's just about midnight in the Philippines. The text was from Sheila, my youngest sister. She was informing me that she passed the board and thanking us for the prayers and support! I couldn't believe it! I called straightaway! I let Kaiden talk to her first to congratulate her. I asked her how she knew and I thought the results won't be out till next month. She said she was in Glorietta when she got a sms from 2 of her classmates telling her that she passed. Then she got a text from Dad asking her if she knew that she made it. Apparently, Mum and Dad's friend from BCBP (Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals) texted Dad extending his praise for Sheila, for passing the board. Sheila said she was touched that he took time to look up for her name; and it would just be so embarrassing if she wasn't on the list!
I can tell that she is soooo happy! I asked her what she feels. She said she feels like she is just floating in midair! The thought of passing haven't sink in her yet. The tremendous stress she went through preparing for the board exams and the anxious wait for the results, probably took its toll on her. But at least now a hefty weight has been lifted from her shoulder. She passed the board just on the first take!
All her close friends passed too! And their batch's Magna Cum Laude was on the Top 3 out of the 27,765 who passed the Nursing Board Exams, that took place last 01-02 June 2008.
Top 3
• Kristine Maravilla Mendoza, Remedios Trinidad Romualdez Memorial School -- 85.60%
I think she also said that Makati Med or RTRMS-MMC was on the Top 5 or Top 10 of schools who had the most number of board passers.
I just couldn't contain my happiness! I am so so so proud of my baby sister! She studied hard for it and she definitely deserved it!
I asked what reward she wants. She said she wanted a Boracay trip. So we will be giving her P10k for it! She was so happy and thankful when she talked to Hubby; as he teased her on how much she bribed to pass the exams! Hubby was glad that Sheila passed.
So thank you guys for the prayers and the support!
This was a nice way to start our family's weekend, even though we're thousands of miles apart. This is also a lovely gift for my parents as they celebrate their wedding anniversary tomorrow!
I just feel so . . .

And very . . .

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G























20 comments:
Congratulations to your sis for passing the board exam and your mum and dad for their anniversary. great news..yahooooo...
Congratulations to your sis and happy anniversary to your parents! (",)
congrats to your sis. my friend's daughter also passed the nursing board. anyway, here's the link to instruct you on expandable posts.
http://hackosphere.blogspot.com/search?q=expandable+post+
hi, congratulation to your little sis. btw, i have a prayer tag for you. have a great weekend.
congratulations to shiela ;)
Wow congratulation to her. I am sure your one heck of a proud sis.. Happy weekend to you Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Congrats to your lil siter! and happy anniversary to your mom and dad :)
Congratulations to your sister Sheila...and happy anniversary to your parents..Have a nice Friday morning to you and stay safe...
huwaw.. extend my congratulation to her.. and also for the successful bribe.. hehe
Congratulations!!!
Well not only the prayers helped but I'm sure she was pretty smart herself. So a job well done for Shiela!
hi sis congratulations to your gorgeous sister! She deserves the treat =)
Galing!!! Congrats to her!
Happy weekend Mummy Sheng...
Mommy J
wow! congratz po sa sister new!:)
anyways, this is my new account po...
ella
congrats..one of my uncle too pass the exam..cheers
Hello proud ate of board passer. Congrats to her sis.. am sure the whole family is so happy.. she deserve the boracay trip. :]
wow, congrats to your sis! that's good news! :)
congrats to Sheila! san ang blow-out?hehehe. feeling close ako noh? toink!
wow! congratulations to your sister Mommy Sheng. proud na proud cguro yung family mo. at siyempre ikaw.. as i read ur entry. =)
congrats to your youngest sis shiela.. :) kudos to your parents too for being able to rear wonderful children like you and your siblings!:)
i know she will make it. congratulations to Sheila.
and yes she deserved that trip :)
Post a Comment