Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tag Time : Saturday Filler

Thanks Lynn, for this tag!


1. What's your latest addiction?
- Blogging!

2. What are you listening to?
- Kaiden's rants.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
- Till past midnight, I uploaded photos.

4. Who were you with last Friday night?
- Hubby and Kaiden

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
- Been in a blissful relationship for the longest time!

6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?
- I have no idea. Hopefully we can go back to Manila before the year ends.

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
- Still in bed.

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
- I don't listen to the radio much.

9. What was the reason you last cried?
- I can't remember, it has been a long time.

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
- High with happiness! Yes!

11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?
- Dunno. It's definitely from Hubby. Too lazy to check.

12.Where was the last coffee shop u've been to?
- Double Coffee

13.Whats ur outfit right now?
- Just a tank top and shorts.

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
- Reading stuff on the net.

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
- Hubby, as I kissed him goodnight.

18. Will you be driving in a year?
- I am looking forward to be driving in Australia again. I don't drive here.

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
- Yes, I wanna have a raspberry cake from Apsara Tea House.

20. When did your last hug take place?
- Just a couple of minutes ago, with Kaiden.

22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?
- Yes, just being honest.

23. Do you drink tea?
- Yup, but only Peppermint Tea.

24.Have you ever been arrested?
- No

25. Have you rode in someone else’s car today?
- Not yet.

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
- None that I can think of, but maybe.

27. Who was the last person you texted?
- Hubby

28. Are you happy with your life right now?
- You bet!

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
- Influence of love? All the time!

30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
- He is my best friend, my lifetime companion and the father of my kid!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

Hopping back here,Sheng..JK and I are also about to do this tag from Lynn too, but he's still in bed right now so have to wait, lol!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

hehe, lahat ata ng gumawa ng tag na ito nagpupuyat eh, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hey mommy sheng I have a tag for you here..

First.. now and last

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lynn said...

Thanks a lot for doing this, Sheng!

Enjoy your weekend!