--> SATURDAY
We spent our Saturday morning being lazy a$$! We got up quite late and just lounge around. I did some blogging and dropped by some blogs.
We went out around 1600H, after Kaiden's afternoon nap. We -walked again- (notice the stress with the word walk?). Hubby loves to walk because it's a form of exercise for him. He said it is also a good way to bond as a family. -I agree, though I do get tired!
We walked through another part of the Old Town that we haven't been to. I was feeling kinda parched since it was quite a long and sunny walk. We sat down at one of the open resto/bar in the middle of the Old Town.
They have a good menu but they ran out of the ones that we wanted to order. Hubby lost the appetite to eat, so I just ordered for a Calamari. It was good if not for the bugs flying around. It's not fly but some kind of annoying small bugs. We thought it was just there since it is an open restaurant. But as we walk along the center of the town, there were still bugs flying around. You can see how people gets annoyed too! Perhaps it's some kind of a bug's day today!
We were sitting in the park and feeding the birds when we saw Kaiden's Korean classmate, Yoon-Je; with his Mum and little brother. The two over active boys ran around like crazy! Hubby was left feeding the birds and those two scared those birds away! They did not stay for long because Yoon-Je's Dad came and they were going somewhere.
We decided to leave too and go to Double Coffee for dinner.
We made sure to get the groceries this time; just in case the rain shows up tomorrow or the next day.
--> SUNDAY
Got up late again and went out in the afternoon.
I want Hubby to see the museum that Kaiden and I have been to, the other day so we went back there. Hubby liked it. We walked around and had tea at Kaiden's favorite tree/tea house.
I had my usual Peppermint Tea, though they don't have the raspberry cake that I like. Hubby cancelled his order because they ran out of milk. Hubby always have his tea with a bit of milk in it. We also had a slice of cake.
It rained while we were there so we waited till the last drop, obviously we weren't prepared for it. We did a bit of shopping and got Kaiden some clothes. I was able to shop for a couple of skirts and tops, while Hubby got quite a number of shirts. It was raining again when we were about to go out and have dinner. Since we're stuck in the mall, we decided to dine in at one of the restos inside.
We have eaten at Dada before but didn't get to come back, though we have always planned to. So it was a good idea to have dinner there.
They have this sort of Mongolian Grill where you just choose a sauce, they will give you a bowl wherein you can put anything you want from veggies, beans, pasta, any kind of meat and seafoods, then they will cook it and serve it to you. We got Kaiden something from the set menu for we know he can't finish it all.
That was our weekend. A bit tiring at the end of each day, but it was fun going out as a family. I am thankful that Hubby tries to go out with us though I know how he would want to have a full day of rest, from a very taxing week of work. I also love how he patiently converse with Kaiden's legion of questions and stories. He couldn't help but laugh that his son is such a busybody!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, July 21, 2008
Our Weekend Spent In The Old Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























11 comments:
hi! done add u to my links .. i named it mummy sheng..will it be fine with you..have a great day!
Looks so yummy..Have a great day Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
glad that you had a lazy-fun weekend with your family sis.. kaiden and hubby sure looked happy.. and hubby is looking healthier too.. he's doing great with his diet.
mouth-watering food! kakagutom! hehehe.. mwahugs to kaiden! :]
enjoy viewing ur pics. my hubby enjoys walking too. sometimes i would give in but sometimes i wont espeically if its really hot outside. ill just walk in the treadmill but yeah theres no fun in that coz u cant see views. ur son looks so adorable. :)...btw, ive never tried peppermint tea.first time to have heard of it. is it yummy? is it serve cold?
And that is what i call life! you are a very lucky one.
take care!
and oh, please drop by my site if you have time.
sheng,
ang cute naman ni kaiden at ang daddy nya during their bonding time. you're such a lucky woman, fren.
wow, more yummy foods here! thanks for the nice comment. :)
Wow foodies again. haha...I'm craving sheng *lol*
tsalap naman nyan.
Another batch of mouth-watering food. Sarap naman!
yummy foods!
Post a Comment