Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, July 4, 2008

I Lost My List!

Here I go again! I lost all of your links! I'm trying to painstakingly put it one by one and I lost it! Urgh!

I am going through the ones from the tag board and linking them. So please do leave me a message with the links of all your blogs so I can put them up. Thanks!

Sorry!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah pink so fab love it. Oh yeah I didn't see some of my links wahehehe..do you mind if I write the missing here Sheng?
http://joycd80.info-More on Health
http://joyaxtraverse.biz-What A World
http://kikay-site.net-Kikay Beauty and Fashion
http://omalyn.blogspot.com-Words of Love
http://joyspeaking.com-Fil-Oz Blog
http://jayver78.wordpress.com-Ozlife Begins
http://celynjoy.name-Jcelyn's Journal

anyway got a cool tag..hidden meaning of your name..just click joyoz hehe

Anonymous said...

http://monliam.blogspot.com

happy weekend mommy sheng!

Anonymous said...

hi sheng.. I see you got a new design.. :) nice.. really nice.. hehe.. actually, when we load new layouts, there are some tendencies of losing the old ones.. :)

hope this one is award winning too.. *wink*

Tey said...

aha you lost mine.. lols..Nice new layout Sheng.. Congrats..
here are the links of my sites
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog

Concealed Mind
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal


Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Recollections

twinks said...

kaya mo yan sis..
take it slow lang.
ganyan talaga pg ng change ka ng layout, you start from scratch.
sis suggestion ko about sa blogroll mo, why not put them in a scrollbox para di mahaba masyado ang list, instead of using the default links in blogger.
mwahugs!

Malditang Pinay! said...

sheng,
got here and read and read and read your blog to update myself been so busy... so eto ako ang iyong masugid na magbabasa... hope ur hubby's work is doing good, u n kaden are both gorgeous oh and u hubby too!

www.maldita12.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi,
very nice layout. simple but elegant. i also had the same problem og losing my links when i changed my template. i haven't completele recovered them kaya sometimes i still receive messages that their names are not on my list.

ok gorgeous, enjoy your new design,