Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dining Out On A Tuesday Night

I was about to cook something for dinner yesterday when I got a call from Hubby, asking if I have already prepared the food. He said he wanted to have dinner out and have a talk. We'll just meet up with him in the hotel's lobby.

I dressed up, got Kaiden ready and walked to the hotel. Met Hubby there and had our dinner.

> > > My grumpy little boy!






Yes, it's the same hotel and restaurant we've been to last time. Seems like we'll be trying everything on their menu! LOL!!! We just love it there because it is just walking distance from where we are.






Hubby and I discussed things about our future. He rejected to be relocated to Moscow. Latvia is freaking freezing in the winter, what more in Russia?!!! So I don't think we'll be in here for long.

I'll blog about that in the coming days. We'll see what's gonna happen.

Hoping for a better tomorrow . . . for us.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

16 comments:

marie said...

The little boy might be tired of the same atmosphere. Well about your future moves, I hope and wish for the best.:)

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

I so love the way Kaiden pouts. Hahaha! He's so cute.

Anonymous said...

the grumpy and cute boy hehehe

,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_,.-*'``'*-.,_vinkoy

Tey said...

what a sweet dinner with your family. Have a great day to you Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

Malejandria said...

wish you all the best in your future and adventures.

Nova said...

aha!!!..thats one of a fine dinner you got there...

thanks for the visit, i could not imagine that i'm blogging for 4 years now...

or maybe just time flies so fast...

you have a cute and adorable family there.. ingatz

twinks said...

oh am so loving kaiden! everyday! hehehe
kisses to his pouty lips sis..
wherever you are as long as you're with your family..that's all that matters.. mwahugs!

Better Than Coffee said...

free reading anyone?

http://www.pinoyromancewriter.blogspot.com

http://www.deariago.blogspot.com

DebbieDana said...

You have a beautiful family Sheng!

And the food's mouth watering... Yummy!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng...

Hay buhay. I think your hubby made a good decision rejecting that relocation. It may not be good for his job but may be good for him. You know what I mean? I hope they won't take it against him.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow....for you and for us na din...haha....

Mommy J

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng, wish you luck and your family for a good and wonderful future. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy Sheng! Your little boy is soooo cute! Pag nakakakita ako ng ganito ka-cute na bata, parang it's so easy to have kids... ;-) Hindi na ba ninyo susundan ng isa pa? Sayang ang lahi. ;-)

AJ said...

the grumpy little boy,prefer an informal dining, w/c i assume, youre family is accustomed to..

anyway, samin na lang ung yummy food mo nxt time kaiden he he..

rgds..penge namang lamig diyan oh.

(ps: mum, mkhang panay nga ang read mo ng brangelina story habang nasa tiyan pa si kaiden ah.)

Unknown said...

Your boy is so cute with his pout.

Have you thought about moving somewhere internationally?

The Sweet Life said...

your little boy must be tired ... hehehe ...

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is all what we are hoping for --- a better tomorrow.

Looks like a very nice resto there and the food looks yummy and well-presented.

Kaiden's pouty pose?hehehehe!parang celebrity(parang angelina jolie style!)! He is growing a lot! He looks so cute in that white t-shirt.