
All of Kaiden's classmates/friends went back to school yesterday. Of course the little one felt kinda left out being at home. He wanted to go to school as well and be with his friends. Since our humble home is just steps away from the school, he can hear the children playing in the playground. You can also see the school from our windows, which will make Kaiden all the more excited to go there.
Hubby and I talked about enrolling him till we leave, but it's just a waste of money only for a few days. The school fees increased this year, which makes it more than Ls500 / US$1,000 a month; plus other miscellaneous fees like their lunch, etc. International schools are really pricey. I'd rather have that for an extra shopping money! Hahaha!
Kidding aside, I know it will be hard for Kaiden seeing kids go to school everyday. We told him that he'll be going to school in Australia by next year. We have already submitted his application at a private school just outside the community where we live. Hoping he'll be accepted and not put on the waiting list. Apparently, there's a long list of students wanting to go to that school. So we'll see.
But right now, my worry is my stay-at-home kid! Made me think of taking him out today, just for something to do. And I need to get stuff done in the Old Town for 2 lovely bloggers.
See yah later guys!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
It's The 2nd Day Of School...But Not For My Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
Feel good......
hi sheng... hmmmmm... that is really too expensive ha.. imagine 1 month of fee you can actually have a roundtrip ticket to pinas... or any destination....
how's everything?
as for your comment: kinda a little bit excited lang kasi naman, i still don't feel this place as my new home now.. i'm still used to my hometown...
hello sheng! good morning and happy trip to Australia. You can meet Joy ganda there...
you are right,Sheng, sometimes we need to be practical. it is not easy to find money and yes, international schools are expensive.
by the way, what a nice blog you got. i just been away for many weeks and wow, your blog is just getting more awesome everday.
i want to thank you for visiting me always despite my absence. very sweet of you!
good luck to whatever plans you have!
Kawawa naman si Cute Kaiden niyan Sheng. Yes, it feels bad, and I can understand. But it seems a bit early... Here international schools open on Sept 4... maybe Latvia is just a bit earlier...
I hope too that Kaiden will not have trouble having be registered in that Aussi school. Good luck Sheng and when you are back in Australia, just keep in touch, okies?
Super expensive nga ang education here in Europe. At least I know in Italy it is free but the child must at least understand Italian... i dunno here in Netherlands yet. I guess International Schools are indeed expensive.
Post a Comment