Errr . . . That's according to my husband.
I sometimes worry a lot. Don't get me wrong, I am optimistic most of the times. I think there's a difference between being cynical and just being worried.
I have the tendency to worry if things doesn't go as planned, or there were time delays. I won't cite my panic moments; for those were just so embarrassing!
Everytime Hubby goes on a trip, we always text one another or talk when he got to the airport, after he checked-in, upon boarding, when he landed and got in the hotel. Calls in the morning, during the day and before bedtime. We check on what's happening at both sides.
Anyways, since Hubby is away and we almost always gets up late in the morning; there's usually a sms waiting for me to read at my phone. Hubby would always send morning and love greetings. But not the other day. I got my phone as soon as I woke up and found no messages. I wondered why, so I sent a text message to Hubby. He often answers straight away, but not that morning.
Kaiden and I went down and had our brekkie, but still, no text nor call. Then I got worried. I tried calling him through our land line but there's a Latvian message I clearly don't understand. I called through my mobile phone, 1 ring then drops out. I did that a lot of times and ends the same. I went on the net and checked my email, nothing from him.
I kept myself calm and think that Hubby was probably busy in a meeting or something. Though no matter how taxing his day has been, he normally finds time to answer my calls or sms. I sent a couple and more text messages. I called and got through with the phone ringing and I got no answer. I lost count on how many calls I've made. I was getting really worried then.
I thought of cleaning the house to take my mind off from worrying.
Then I got a text, saying he is fine and he'll call me later.
That was a huge relief! Hubby called hours after that. He said he was just very very busy in between meetings. He got up early to start work and forgot to text me. I told him how worried I was! He said it was evident with the number of sms and calls I made! Then he said: "You worry too much!"
Hubby said I worry myself with nothing. It was silly how he makes fun of it at our succeeding talks during that day and yesterday. He even made jokes about it!
Whatever! I just want to always make sure he is safe wherever he is. So yesterday and this morning, I got my usual morning and love greetings!
Hubby was engaged with too much work again yesterday that I only got sms and no call. So I sent him one telling him not to forget to give us a call when he got time. I then got a call! Hubby said that of course he wouldn't forget to call us! There were just a lot of things to do. He said I am probably so bored that I monitor him! Hahaha!
Well, that's just one instance when WORRY gets on me.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Saturday, August 9, 2008
I Worry Too Much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























25 comments:
I was like that before when hubby always fly out of country and we're in the Philippines. He used to travel a lot to before we migrated. Haha women kasi dami iniisip kaya ganun
sounds like we are exactly the same(noong time na hubby and I were thousands miles apart) I can relate to your story here 100%..hehe!take care always Sheng..
Hi Mummy Sheng....
That's what wives and mommies do! Hehehe....
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Mommy J
haha tell me about it! i still have 13 months to go, 1 month down pa lang! hayy maloloka ako lol
hehehe ganyan rin ako if ala txt,email or tawag man lng hehehe ganyan cguro taung mga girls,happy weekend.
That's what wives and moms are... WORRIER!
When I worry so much I can't even sleep lol..
Take care!
I guess this is just normal if you really care for someone so much, but get it on your way.. I am also like this most of the time. I got a tag on my sites, just grab it if you interested Sheng. Have a great day to you
I have a tag for you on my blogs about how do you make money online. Please grab it and join the fun. Have a great day
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Hi sis that is normal for us to worry about our hubby when they are on trip. I feel the same way too and gone crazy most of the time when I do not hear from him. I'm glad that no more trips ahead!
Have a wonderful weekend!
hi dear :) dont worry
if so,you give to him very much negative electric! and this is bad for him
I advice you to read SECRET
did you?
have fun too :) kiss
http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be
http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be
if you're so used with the usual, tapos biglang naiba, kahit sino magwoworry ;)
Same here Sheng. If hubby won't call me the time that he normally goes out in the building where he work, my heart beats fast already and I worry if something happened to him. So now I call him of what the exact time he comes home and if he'll be late, he will inform me. I think we do that because we care for our husband. :)
part of a girly life sheng.
but i agree to liza...even so much work and so busy,, text muna before anything else...lol
Same here actually Sheng. I can be pessimistic at times and i do worry a lot too. Ganyan siguro tayong mga babae especially when it comes to our loved ones. (",)
I agree with you at that moment Sheng. In fact, as I read your story, i was a little nervous as to what the ending would be. I really understand how it is for it has happened to me before too. It was a very bad feeling!
when i was still in Makati, i left my phone at home. I could not get it back because of the pressures of being in a number one company in its category in the Philippines plus being an auditor was such a job. I did not bother to go home to our apartment in Reposo which is only ten minute ride from taxi but if a heavy traffic hits you, it can be up to an hour so i lived without my mobile phone in a day.
When i get back home, i had 58 missed calls record and 16sms from euroe! Well, someone just got worried like hell.
You have been reasonable to worry when things really seem not normal.รนรน
I am happy to hear that your hubby was all right.
Have a wonderful weekend Mummy Sheng and Kaiden.
si dear mum talga..pero dont u worry, lahat naman tayo may tendency na magworry esp para sa ating family..pero sabi nga lahat daw ng sobra ay masama..kaya try to mellow ng konti if worrying man ang isa sa iyong weakness sa ngayon..u know what..i worried that i will grew old wdout a complete family of my own, but then again..kahit struggling, i keep on hoping, and praying for the better..sabi nga its all in the mind..!
the intellect call it PARANOIA..and they find it unhealthy had since u seem to predict the negatives of the future..but as a matter of factly, we cant control things to come, well we can try our best to avoid..and siempre one thing d ba..divert daw iyong ating mindset into the positive..and bring up to god all our worries and fears..and if we really do, well get our peace of mind..
continue to breath fresher air in there..and thats right talk about how u feel :)
ps..nominated nga pala ang site natin sa http://www.pinoyworld.org/blog-of-the-week/
kaya siempre ibovote mo si AJ. ty:)
How sweet of him to have texted you na again the following days, when he knew you'd be worrying if he didnt.
:) I guess it's a bit of a girly thing to worry... Since we always have to be thinking of other people.Especially if one has kids/hubby to think of.
Have a good weekend ahead!
Lots of smiles from Freezing Sydney,
Marie
when i was still in PI and jeff and I were still dating online and eventually got engaged, i was like that too. i worry a lot especially if he cant get online on the agreed time. hehe. i would call him right away but most of the time, the reason why was he had fallen asleep after work coz he was dead tired, hehe. well i guess its normal to worry with people whom we love so much especially if they are away from us. :)
Sheng,
That is actually one of the many differences of men and women. When faced with problems, we usually play it cool and we don't freak out a lot. lol!
hi sheng,
worrying to someone you love most is just normal, especially if they just forgot to do something na routinely na ginagawa nila for us.
i do understand what your feeling too..
may u have a great weekend...
sis I'm like that..as in 110% I worry too much..Mk said that I worry too much too. Well, I guess when it comes to people we dearly care and love we worry and think of them a lot. Ako nga eh I monitor Mk most of the time hahahaha.. kahit na andito lang sya sa bahay tapos bigla mawawala I would panic and look for him..
hmmm...women! hahahaha
take care sis.. kisses to kaiden dearie!
I used to call my wife everyday at lunch time and several times during the day... If i missed she worried too... But on the other hand if i called and no answer I was just as worried ok...
I also worry about Nancy just as much, when I dont see here or hear from her...
Hay mommy sheng ganyan yata talaga tayong mga mommy. madami masyado iniisip!!!
mommy sheng i think that's normal when you care to someone that you're scared what will happen to them when they are not around.
ingat ka. and don't worry too much.
Post a Comment