Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Boredom Results To A Shopping Spree --> Part 2

It was another day in the mall for us yesterday. We walked to the Old Town because I need to go back to Terranova to swap the pants that I bought last Sunday, to a smaller size. I paid for it without trying it on, thinking it will fit me. Since we were already there, Kaiden and I had McDonalds for lunch. We want to stay in the park for a little while but it was quite chilly yesterday; so we went straight to the mall after we had eaten.

Kaiden wanted to stay at the play area again, while I shopped around. I thought I'm done with Mango and Zara; turns out, I'm not! Though this time, I tried my best to limit shopping. I had debated with myself if I really need every item that I liked. My closet are full of stuff that I haven't used nor worn yet; with tags in it. Both my husband and my son's cabinets are the same. I just keep on stacking it up. My bad! It just feels so, y'know, when you go shopping!

Anyways, I'm just a bit disappointed that Zara Kids don't have summer clothes anymore. I am really looking for summer outfits for Kaiden; because it will be summer when we go back to Australia. But most of the shops are now gearing up for Autumn. Even the attendant at Mango told me to come back next week for the full presentation of their Autumn collection. No thanks, I don't think I will be needing a fall garment anytime soon! (Hopefully!)


After I finished shopping, I got Kaiden and went to a toy shop for his black Spiderman. Then we sat somewhere to have a freshly squeezed orange juice and had a rest. The little boy played with his new toy while I just sat there enjoying the mall's WiFi.

It was about half past 5 when I decided to have dinner there. We went to an Indian restaurant called Thali. I was not hungry so I just ordered their Indian bread with cheese. Kaiden had grilled Salmon with rice.



Hubby called while we're having dinner. I guess he is getting irk with me because I never fail to ask when he's coming home, everytime we talk; which is about 3-4 times a day! He said he is trying to get back here early. Kaiden was busy playing and don't want to talk to his Dada.

The young boy went on those kiddie rides after dinner, then we went home.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

twinks said...

oh I miss Indian bread with cheese!!
I love the yellow shoes sis! so cute! hehehe..Like you I can't get enough of Zara and Mango..oh I love Forever 21 clothing line too...

Btw, thanks for the compliments about AJ's new layout..your comments in his blog made me laugh.. hehehe.. thanks! mwahugs!

Lynn said...

Wow! How i wish i can go shopping like u, Sheng. Lol. I love the white shoes. I've always loved white coz it's neat.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

sakit ng mga babae yan sis. :-) d ka nag-iisa. if only I could, mag-shopping spree rin ako.hehehe.

faye said...

nice life you have!,,,,me kahit window shopping lang solve na..part of life as a woman lol...