Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Movie Date With My Favorite Boy!

I was bitten by a lazy bug yesterday. I was too tired to get up that morning even though my little one had been up for minutes already. He had given me a number of kisses and hugs, a countless 'Good morning!' and 'I love you, Mummy!'; but still I laid there trying to go back to sleep. He said he wanted to have breakfast so I hauled myself up and went down with him. I gave him his bowl of Coco Pops. I just sat on the kitchen chair and stared at nothing. I have no idea how long I was on that position, till my son asked me if I am also gonna have my breakfast. I said yes and made myself a cup of my favorite Peppermint Tea. That cuppa somehow woke me up. Hubby called and we chatted a little.

I was making our bed when I noticed Kaiden walking between the bedrooms. He seemed a touch desperate for something to do. I asked him what he was looking for and he said nothing. I felt sorry for my dear son! He's really bored!

There is nothing to do here at home so I told him that we're going out. He usually ask if he can get a toy when we go out, but not that time. He must really be busting to go out. My poor baby!

I gave him a bath, had a shower myself and got ourselves ready. We of course had his fave for lunch. It was too early for church so we head down to the park and let him play. It was a new park where I would normally get snaps of him; but I was plain lazy yesterday! I just sat there watching him or balance him at the see saw. He wanted me to play with him but I just don't feel like it. I apologized and told him that Mummy isn't feeling well. Then a worried look flashed in his face with a question if I am sick. I said I'm ok but I just cannot play with him. He was fine with it and went on to play.

It was nearly time for the mass so we walked back to the Old Town. And just like last Sunday, there was no mass again! We stayed there for a few minutes and said our prayers then left.

I don't know where to go and what to do next, too lazy to travel to a mall. Then I thought of watching a movie! Walked to the movie house and glad to find out that Wall-E is already showing!



We came just in time. Had our popcorns and our bottles of h20. I thought the theater wouldn't be packed even though it just opened last Friday, because there were cinemas dubbed in Latvian and Russian. But I was wrong, all seats were taken.

Anyways, the movie was nice. Kinda touching near the end. It shows that robots are also capable of expressing affection and feelings! Kaiden loved how each robot pronounced their names. As we were leaving the cinema, he saw the Dark Knight poster and wants us to go back and watch it. I told him next time because all the movies had finished for the day. Good thing he bought it and no dramas followed.

I have been wanting to watch a number of movies but my son won't be allowed in it. Sad. I will only have to wait till they release the dvd of those movies.

Kaiden and I were having dinner when he said that he had a great time with me! I was really touched because I wasn't myself yesterday and was not able to be there for him; and yet he enjoyed our time together! I got teary-eyed! Any mother would! I gave him a big kiss and a tight hug! I told him that I always and always love being with him! He said: "Me too, Mummy!"

What an enticing way to end our mother and son date; despite my indolence!


P.S.
Thank you so much for those endearing comments at last Saturday's post! Good to know I wasn't the only WORRIER! LOL!!! That was kinda mild, compare to my past experiences! I was a nervous freak then and got worst when I became a mother! I guess because my fears now comes with great responsibility!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

10 comments:

Nova said...

a very understanding boy, he knows na hindi ka nya makukulit ngayon.. but i do know he felt something like Mummy needs some rest...

hope your feeling better now dear, siguro sick ka lang kasi missed muna hubby mo...

Anonymous said...

i really think he is a smart boy Sheng.. Better make another one para may kalaro siya
Ester's Daily Thoughts Ester's Money Journal

laura said...

hehehe I agree better make another 1 para nga naman my kalaro xa hehehe,hope ok na u ingatss always.

Anonymous said...

hello sheng,

Can I grab some of your tags and awards here? dami ko kasing assignment then kailangan ko ng madaling post na pang alternate sa paid post ko naisip kong kumuha dito ng tags or awards, ok lang ba? salamat kasi kinuha ko na, hehehe..

Norm

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheng, thank you for the frequent visits in my blog. Btw, I also include your blog as my daily visit in EC but I manage multiple blogs and I have no time to leave comment na eh. Sign up ka na sa EC.

Liz said...

hi sheng! hope you're feeling better, sobrang miss mo siguro si hubby ano, hehe.

Michelle said...

i feel the same way today. i thought i was just hungry but i was catching up my breath again while eating dinner. i guess the boost drink made me feel better after hubby gave me one. whew! i forgot that i should eat protein every now and then. i was feeling ok after i took my nap but still im tired. oh well, i think that's life of a preggy woman i guess. every day is different, you don't know if you're okay today or not. anyways, thanks for the tag and hope you'll feel better soon. :)

Lyn said...

Coco pops hahaha alam moba nilalantakan ng bunso ko yan ng walang milk..at nakikigaya ang mga kuya kaya pag tinamad ako gawa ng snacks nila yun tig iisang mangko sila sabay nood cartoons. Kalat na naman..hay naku Sheng ang hirap magsunod sunod ng kalat. Wawa naman yang boy mo ala playmate.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy Sheng! G9 is a powershot wherein limited ka sa automatic settings ng cam but as far as I know it’s the best powershot made by Canon. If you want to go into photography wherein you can set the camera setting on ur own style and taste, go for a DSLR para ma-change mo rin lens depending or your photography style. For amateurs like us, a 400D (Rebel Xti) is good as in. D ako nagsisi that we got this. Tamang-tama lang din ang laki at bigat for ladies like us. Or may bago ata ngayon, yung 450D. Basta, go for Canon. Go, go go….bili na! D ka magsisi. It’s worth the investment.

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

Eto yung pinakakaabangan ng mga grandkids ko. Kinukulit na ko dahil kay Wall-E. You're such a cool mom to your child.