It has been pouring here lately and yesterday was no different. The chilly weather made me got up really late and just had brunch. The little one was having a good time annoying his sick Dada.
Hubby and I talked and have decided to send all our stuff early to Australia so it will be there by the time we arrive. I have filled the insurance form and went around the house for things we'll gonna keep and things we'll throw away. I've got lots of Kaiden's stuff that can still be worn or use but it's gonna cost more to send it to the Philippines than all of those things combined; I might as well just buy things for my nephews or godchildren.
I have also started piling up the clothes to be sent home. It wasn't really packing because the movers will be the one to do all of those. I am just segregating it so it's easy for them. Doing this reminds me of all the times we have moved, especially the last one from Dubai. It was easier for me that time because I've got a lot of help there.
We have to make sure everything is clean because the Australian government is very strict with everything coming in to the country. If they see any dirt anywhere from our stuff, they will have to fumigate it at our expense, of course.
Doing this means Kaiden and I might be out of here sooner than I thought. It's kinda sad because we won't be able to roam around Latvia with the rain hanging around.
The little one and I got up late this morning. We had breakfast together with Hubby (He had his, late with us though he was up really early). We are hoping the weather clears today so we can go out.
Anyways, here's wishing you all a blessed Sunday!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Sunday, August 24, 2008
The Rain Pours And The Packing Starts . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























13 comments:
Have a blessed Sunday too Sheng! Have a safe and sound trip!
ay sinabi mopa..kami nga yung mga pina shipping namin talagang daming kuskos balungos. Visit me here Sheng kasi kumanta ako. Wala ma e post eh. Huwag mo lang ako tawana huh? Hehehe.
What an adventure!
Blessings,
Linda
Click here to visit NICKERS AND INK – for poetry, humor, inspiration and more
Yup, too hard when you have to move a lot, stressful too! Hay, ganyan talaga situation natin, am glad hubby is retiring soon!
Have a nice day sheng! enjoy the weekend..
Hi Sheng!I hope the weather turns fine so you can completely roam and enjoy the rest of your days in Latvia.
so when are you moving? i-enjoy mo nyo na lang ang latvia with or without rain hehe.
have a blessed week ahead.
you have moved a lot na pala! i hate moving -segregating, packing, discarding.... australia... ummm i'm actually asking my daughters to consider migrating to australia. give me a buzz if you're be dropping by in makati. i'll meet up with you at rockwell!
sheng,
ay nagmove pala kayo fren. konting adjustments na naman. pero ok lang yan basta wala lang nagkakasakit. take care!
hey mum, longtime!..ahh..kwento ko na lang sa nxt post ko hehe..
kmsta..hope ur doing well..healthwise esp..as per the accident yah mero nga last time na tumaob na track sa may deira cty center..
so ur familys globetrotting..hows emirates plan?balitaan mo ko kami
rgds
and alam mo ba, nominated pa rin me sa poll..puede ka ulit magvote baka makano.1 tau :)txs
ahh.. the globetrotting family. hay naku sis ang hirap maging expat ano? hehehe.. kami nga we still have our things in Bahrain, our bestfriend offered to do the shipping for us kasi wala sa plano lahat lahat eh. hahay..
anyway, goodluck! :]
i can empathize with how you feel...goodluck to the never-ending packing until you'll be settled!
Post a Comment