Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What Makes Me Happy

This was passed on by Joy, Gles and Maybel. Thanks!

{Start Copy}

Here are the Rules:

1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know:


Participants: Toni’s attachment, Charmdestiny, Dressmeup, Gloriesolitude, Restlessrant, Fit4all, Ozlife, Jcelyns Journal, What A World, More on Health, Words of Love, Kikay Fashion and Beauty, Fil-Oz Blog, Everyday Life, Taurians, In The Lances Mind, Dream Home, My Life...My Journey!, No Place Like Home, Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . , YOU'RE NEXT.


{End Copy}



= = = WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY = = =

* A close relationship with the Lord.
* My loved-ones and being with them.
* When I am able to help or bring happiness to someone.
* Having caring friends around.
* Blogging and meeting new friends online.
* Shopping!



= = = WHAT MAKES ME SAD = = =

* When I get too lazy to pray sometimes.
* Whenever any of my loved-ones are sad or sick.
* Being cross with Kaiden at times.
* When I have offended somebody.
* When I think about the life of the less fortunate ones.

Please feel free to grab this!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

2 comments:

Joy0z said...

you're so nice as ever Sheng. God Bless you always.

Bryan J said...

Hi there, thanks for the nice comment. I t is very nice having you as a friend also. Have fun this weekend and take care always. You ha mentioned that the park will be your last visit. Are you planning a trip? See ya later.