These Mums: Cecile, Juliet, Winnie; tagged me with this! Thanks!
I want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.When you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.
1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. Suburban Sass 8. To the Moon and Back 9. Raising Sandy 10. Something Purple 11. Em’s Detour 12. Mind Bubbles 13. Stripe&Yellow 14. Vanity Kit 15. Living A Healthy Life 16. My Views On My So Called Life 17. My Virtual Closet 18. The Real Deal The Real Me 19. Life is Good and Beautiful 20. RamFam 21. My Angels Worl" 22. Mommy's Little Corner 23. Sheng's Simple Thoughts... 24. YOU
I am very fortunate that my little one eats almost anything!
Kaiden's favorite food to snack on are:
- yoghurt
- apple, orange, grapes, banana
- carrots, cherry tomato, cucumber
- cookies or bickies
- lucky me pancit canton
- strawberry jam sandwich
- ice creams, cakes, sometimes chocolates
- and of course, french fries!
I am passing this to the following yummy mummies: Twinks, Twerlmz, Yums, Emz, Rose, Mel, Jemima, Bless and Lutchi.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Snack Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























11 comments:
thanks mommy sheng for the tag and for always visiting..
Thanks a lot for the vote pala, Sheng. Ang layo na ng mga kalaban ko no? Hehe. Thank you for the comforting words too. Take care!
Grabeh puro tag, sipag mo talaga Sheng. Thanks for dropping as always and remember the tag poem na gawa ko huh diko pa nakikita hehehe. Mwah Hugs.
sheng, thanks for posting the tag :-) your boy is a healthy eater, lucky you and lucky him, have a nice day!
Kaiden is a healthy kid then... i do not see much junkies in your list (except fries) but fries is in thelast line.
Anyway, kids are excusable when it comes to foodage. Right Sheng?
BTW, I just added your link in the link of When I Wander.
Xlink din tayo sa isang blog ko pa, yung Webbiestuffs at http://www.webbiestuffs.com
I see much ads in TV that children are difficult to be fed with healthy food. In fact, most of the time, they dont want to eat but only play.
Glad to hear Kaiden is like ihe is. I just see in your blog here that he is soooo adorable kid.
Most of those listed snacks are healthy. Good for Kaiden :)
wow kaiden loves to eat fruits, no wonder he's is such a cutie and healthy. thanks sis for this tag, you're right its about Fabia.. hahahaa
i did this tag too, hope you can add me to the list ;)
hi Mummy! thanks for this tag! I post it here.. http://emzkiebabe.bravejournal.com/entry/34084
i will check on the awards later! blog hopping muna ako. =)
Hi sheng,
done posting this tag.. thanks again for the thought! mwahugs!
Post a Comment