
It's today!
This will be a very busy and exhausting day for all of us, especially for me! After today, there will be nothing left at this house except for a bed, a tv and the built-in breakfast nook. I'm wondering now how the little one can last till the day we leave!
Anyways, I have to get going now.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, August 29, 2008
The Big Packing Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























5 comments:
Packing is really stressful. Good thing hubby knows how it's done coz he experienced it before when he move here from Missouri. Hubby is the one doing all the packing for my mother-in-law's things and I only help a little bit. I hope the mover there knows a little English. It's hard to understand when using action word. :)
wow, that's exciting, new beginning :) goodluck!
Hi Sheng, I think unpacking is the stressful one. Take care and take your time.
Mommy Sheng, san kayo lilipat? Naku veteran na yata ako dyan sis at wala kami ginawa kundi lumipat (military life) kaya oo tama ka stressful minsan lalo na pag may chikitings ka!
He'll survive...will you? LOL....
Goodluck Mummy Sheng...by now siguro hindi ka na makakilos sa sobrang pagod.
Hopefully you'll have a restful night after such tiring day.
Mommy J
Post a Comment