Got tagged by Wheng, Eds and Toni.
{START COPY} 
The object is to complete each of the following snippets.
Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World / Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World / In Depth / Ed's Mommy Life / Just Me..Eds / My Precious Niche / T☺ni's Attachments / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / YOU
{END COPY}
I am: simple but gorgeous! LOL!!!
I think: about my loved-ones all the time.
I know: little about cooking.
I have: a wonderful and loving family!
I wish: we could leave here soon!
I hate: nothing and nobody
I miss: a lot of people and things.
I fear: the Lord.
I hear: the tv going on.
I smell: Kaiden's fresh and natural scent.
I crave: for Filipino foods!
I search: for infos in the net.
I wonder: where our next living destination will be.
I regret: some things.
I love: everybody and everything around me!
I ache: something in my body that I can't explain.
I am not: yet ready to settle down in Australia.
I believe: that things happen for a definite reason.
I dance: only with my son.
I sing: when I feel like it.
I cry: easily.
I fight: for what I know and believe is right.
I win: almost everytime Hubby and I have a spat.
I lose: when I give up.
I never: thought I could get addicted to blogging!
I always: say a prayer of gratitude.
I confuse: Hubby most of the times!
I listen: when someone has something to say.
I can usually be found: at home, malls and parks.
I am scared: of the unknown.
I need: to get pregnant soon! Hahaha!
I am happy about: my blessed life!
I imagine: our lives with another kid in tow!
I tag: Lynn, Sheila, Dezz, Ester, Jean, Yvelle, Joy and Bing.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
It's All About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























8 comments:
hey mommy! just passing by here...
haha i enjoyed reading your answers here. you really need another little one soon huh. it will come sheng at the right time. :)
salamat dito, Sheng. bitbitin ko na to ha. ingats kayo ni kaiden. (",)
thanks for the tag. btw, i have something for you too.
http://biancaelyse-mylife.blogspot.com/2008/08/online-diva.html
thanks for the visit and have a great day!
just dropping by... ☺
i enjoyed reading your answers..
thanks for this mommy sheng. i will post this next time. i'm still on night shift tonight;
have a nice day :)
Can I participate?
Hi Sheng, this is so much fun! Thanks for tagging me!:)
Post a Comment