I was tagged by Eds, Kat and Arlene. Thanks!
{Start Copy}
What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?
Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.
@ Jenny and Belle
@ SAHMdom and Beyond
@ The Journey Continues…
@ Mommy Talks…
@ When Mom Speaks
@ Walk on Red
@ Random Thoughts
@ My Precious Niche
@ Home Sweet Blahh
@ Joys In Life
@ Sheng's Simple Thoughts
@ Your Blog here
My Mom’s Shoe Size: 5 1/2
Sisters’ Shoe Sizes: 6 1/2 - 7
My Shoe Size: 7
{End Copy}
--> My sisters and I can never borrow from Mum because her feet are sooo small! My shoe size used to be about 6-6 1/2, but it got bigger after I gave birth. My sisters and I shares shoes or flip flops. We have the same passion not only with shoes, but with everything!
I am now passing this tag to Joy, Twinks, Ate Lena, Michelle, Shimumsy, Lynn and Ellaine.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, August 8, 2008
All About Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























15 comments:
Sheng,
Anlaki pala ng paa mo. Ang misis ko cutie cute cute ang mga paa. Size 4 ata. lol!
lol! nice tag! i'll get my award and tag after watching the olympics opening....baka tomorrow na. i have to take pics of my latest buy pa!
I still have to take a photo of my shoes before i can grab this. Hehe. Thanks for the thought Sheng.
Take care!
Seven paa mo Sheng..laki mo atang babae ano? Ako 5lang, minsan 5/12 minsan six di maintindihan size sapatos bawat store eh?m..Salamat sa tag Sheng..dami kona utang sayo tag diko pa nagawa iba..sensya na huh..gawin ko rin yan pag nagkaoras..
very nice pair of shoes sheng love that yellow one:)
nice boots...
happy friday and hopefully you'll have one of a kind weekend again...
God Bless!
I like the white boots..cute! have a great weekend sheng..tc
Hi , pretty mama! napadaan lang!
Hi , pretty mama! napadaan lang!
Hi sheng, thanks for this tag. I will post it later after a picture of my latest shoes. :)
I live alone and far from anyone so I only use my own pairs of shoes. I also use different style as to my sisters and mother but we all have the same sizes...only 5-5 1/2..we are a bunch of cute family actually. ^_^
So you have that long feet Sheng and your sis as well.. yup, you must be a tall gal then.
love your shoes. =)
done the tag in my kikay Sheng. Kindly check. Have a blessed Sunday
yeey! the yellow shoes is here again! love it..
thanks for this tag sis.. will look for a pic of my shoes..hmmm..parang wala eh.. but will inform you pg napost ko na ito.. :]
and I really took a photo of my latest shoe buy for this tag..hehehe..
done posting it sis :] thanks again mwahugs!
Post a Comment