Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Husband Is Back Home!

My dear Hubby is back here safe and sound! He arrived past midnight, with the very energetic Kaiden waiting for him! Yes, the little boy was still up that late! He had a long afternoon nap yesterday, so maybe that's why. He was in bed at half past 8 last night and did hours of toss and turn. I watched tv in our bedroom at around 2230H and he watched with me, till Hubby came.

Boy, was he so excited to see his Dada! When he heard the door bell, he quickly ran downstairs. There were no hugs or kisses, and Kaiden's first words to Hubby were: 'Where's my gift?' Hubby asked for a kiss and a hug first; but the little one was so eager to get his present!

Hubby got him 2 big packs of chocolates. (Kaiden doesn't really like food or clothes for a gift) He did not look excited, not until Hubby pulled out a wrapped item. Kaiden tore it apart till he saw a big Hulk toy! He played with it in an instant!

The husband got the wifey a bottle of perfume.

I feel sorry for Hubby because he look sooo worn out!

Hubby is back at work early today, even though I told him to just have a rest. He said he'll try to come home early, which I doubt.

Anyways, I am so so glad my husband is back. Kaiden and I won't get bored that much anymore.

Well, that's it for now. I got tired after a long blog hop. Not that I am complaining!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

18 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Wow Sheng. At least he is back home safe and sound..though as you said it, he looks so tired...

Well, it i slife, whether we like it or not, we have to work... Anyway, enjoy your tuesday. I just got home from a church volunteer in Rotterdam that i do on tuesdays

Nova said...

sounds wonderful talaga, i'm sure happy ka na naman nyan sheng and you won't be worrying na for him kasi now his beside you na...

happy tuesday dear

Anonymous said...

I guess Kaiden missed his pop so much that is why hewaited even it was quiyte later for a child na.

Lyn said...

I have something for you and heartily created for friends who touches my heart. Friendship

Mai said...

hi sheng, so happy for you, your hubby finally came home, anyways.. can we exchange links on my other blogs??? will be waiting for your reply.. kookaboo.blogspot.com

Nancy Janiola said...

I'm glad for you both...more blessings for you and your family Sheng..you're so kind!

Anonymous said...

great! your hubby is back at home. =)

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

Your hubby is so sweet. You're a lucky wife. :-)

Unknown said...

Glad his home. I'm sure you're happy. I remember when my husband used to do the same thing. Gone for eight days at a time. I'm was so happy when they changed his schedule.

Cely said...

Hi Sheng! It's nice to hear that your hubby is back, though he's tired... At least he is home now! Have a nice time together!

I am so busy these days not to be able to visit you often. Anyways, I'm here trying to get back on line.

Michelle said...

That's good! Have a good quality time together again. :)

Madz said...

UUmm I can imagine your feelings.. FULL OF EXCITEMENT!!

Anyway, thanks for your comment about my faulty sister. She is graduating next year. Yes I do agree with you mommy that she shouldn't be left alone, the fact that she is still a student, still learning & still to be monitored. Let see what happens, will keep you posted for the result.

God bless you always & thanks for being my friend.

Winnie said...

awww yey he's back! enjoy all the time with the hubby

AJ said...

whatta moment of missed bonding of kaidena n dad...

***

true. minsan nkkpagod ding imaintain ung ating commitment sa iba..like here in blogsphere but knowing we are giving life and happiness sa iba, nkkwala rin ng pagod di ba..

ah, i was damn bz at work too..sana makahabol hehe :)

jst drop by to say hi
rgds mum

Lynn said...

Glad that your hubby is back safe and sound, Sheng. So, happy happy joy joy na naman u. (",)

Anonymous said...

That's good. I won't disturb you that much hehe. It's bonding time! *wink*

SHIELA said...

I'm glad that he is back safe with you and Kaiden.

Saan nga pala kayong banda lilipat sa OZ?

laura said...

ur hubby is so sweet ur so lucky really sweet dad to kaiden to.