
YES! Because we have exhausted all our efforts to do something! We did not to anything at all! I just showed the movers (5 men and a lady) all the stuff that are going. Their country manager even stopped by.
Hubby went to work and just came home after lunch. Kaiden and I played in the yard, watched the guys pack and just laid in bed.
The movers did everything. 3 of them speaks English so that was handy. We gave them pizza to snack on. They have breaks every couple of hours and back to packing. 2 of them left early (including the old lady).
They have just finished packing and were about to load the boxes in the truck when it suddenly rained! They loaded the boxes bit by bit from each room. I wasn't able to take pics per room because boxes were everywhere and I just stayed in the kitchen as they finished the last box. We have about 90 boxes in all.
2 of the company's big bosses came for the paper works.
Then off they go. They said the container will leave Latvia on Monday. 
Now all we have is an empty house; well except for the bed and tv in our bedroom. We put the laptop on the breakfast nook which is running sooo slow. Wherein I have to take turns with the little one. He has been on the net, since almost all his toys are either packed or thrown away.
The room temperature went down because there was nothing inside. Hubby turned all the heater on to keep us warm.
This is our first night . . . I wonder how long we'll last!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Was It An Exhausting Packing Day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
What can I say? Whew! Haha! That was cool of the movers posing for the cam! And Kaiden was in na in! Hahaha! Buti naman you're off to go na. When are you leaving? Back to Australia na ba?
good luck to unpacking moments.. packing ang unpacking is horrible... lols..happy weekend Sheng
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes
where are you guys going? I bet I'll be in your shoes sooner. I packed our stuff before and it was so tiring. Have a great week!
Wow! Gwapo ng mga packers ha. Pakilala mo naman sa kin, Sheng. Lol.
Thanks for the note, Sheng. That's sweet. It's nice to have met a friend in you too.
Take care!
Sheng,
Fren, konting tiis lang makakaraos din kayo. Pinagdaan ko rin yang moving ng gamit. Matindi ang hirap lalo pa't magisa lang akong naglipat-bahay noon.
so ur all set..!..and kaiden looks like enjoying the moving and packing thing huh..
looking forward on good news in ur sojourn updates..:)
ramadan mubarak..the moon may be sighted tonite:)
haha I remember during our time grabeh kakapagod sobra, kakalupaypay pa.
Post a Comment