Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fill In The Blanks

I'd like to thank the following ladies: Nona, Lynn, Ellaine and Lermz; for passing me this tag!


Players: ALPHA / YEN / NONA / LYNN / ELLAINE / LERMZ / SHENG / YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POSTED THIS


My roomate and I once : locked ourselves out. (My roomates have always been my sisters)
Never in my life have I : experienced unconditional love, till my son came!
High school was : one of the best part of my life!
When I’m nervous : I sometimes tend to cry.
My hair : is sooo long now!
When I was 5 : I love playing with my sibs!
When I turned my head left : I see Kaiden's toys.
I should be : folding some more clothes to be packed away.
By this time next year : I have no idea where we'll be.
My favorite aunt is : my Mum's youngest sis, Tita Vi.
I have a hard time understanding : conceited people.
You know I like you: if I'm extra nice to you.
My ideal breakfast is : a French toast, omelette and a cup of coffee.
If you visit my hometown : you'll never want to leave!
If you spend the night at my house : we'll stay up till dawn chatting away, feasting on food and watching dvd's.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : a giant puppy, like the one in The Never Ending Story!
I shouldn't have been : spending too much!
Last night : the little one stayed up late.
A better name for me would be : still SHENG!
I’ve been told I look like : a celebrity! Yeah!
If I could have any car it would be: an Aston Martin, baby!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

No comments: