Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Latvian Museum Hopping --> Part 5

Museum Of Foreign Art (Arzemju Makslas Muzejs)

Obviously this had art pieces and paintings by artists all over the world. They also held exhibitions by any visiting artist. The entrance fee depends on which exhibit you want to see, but mostly the charge is Ls2.



They were having an exhibition by Korean artists from the Netherlands when we were there. Of course, taking photos were not allowed.

I like this museum because the staff were all very nice and helpful. I actually think because they were fond of Kaiden. Every room got 1 attendant, and almost all of them gave Kaiden some sweets. They even want us to have another round when we were about to leave. They told us to come back and it will be for free!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lucky , you have the chance to visit a museum for international exhibits. good for your son also.

Micawatson said...

wow.that's beautiful..blog hop here

Micawatson said...

http://micawatson.com

http://mimilance.com

Anonymous said...

nakakaaliw naman ksi si Kaiden.. bibo at cute. What!!!??? Taking pictures was not allowed? Hahaha... eh san nanggaling tong pictures mo? Hehe

Anonymous said...

That was a great experience then. Aside from the art pieces, the attendants were so helpful. It feels good when you feel that you are welcome.

BTW, sorry for your comments, it was not so related to the post so I did not publish it. But all the same I came back here and say my hi and leave some ideas..

I hope that is all right... ^_^

Pahabol.. may survey pala sa lower right portion ng new blog layout..baka pweding magsolicit ng ideas (at least for the one who made it happen) about the new blog template and layout.

Thank you in advance. ^_^

Anonymous said...

nice naman..wish I could be there too hehe. Sheng sali ka kaya entrecard, you don't need naman to work on drop dropping eh. Pwede rin namang pangdisplay lang dyan sa sidebar mo then yung mga vivisit sayo drop narin. Whats yah think huh? Hehehe.

PinayWAHM said...

He's 4 and he has that kind of effect to the ladies, eh? Your little man is very cute so that's no surprise at all. Mabuti yan at he's getting exposed sa art. Who knows you may have a future Picasso in your hands.

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

I am glad your baby boy appreciate arts. He is a smart boy. Have a great day Sheng
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

twinks said...

Like always, cutie pa rin ni kaiden my love..hehehe
Its very nice to go places that like sis, educational at the same time you feel welcome. Glad to hear you and kaiden had fun despite hubby's absence.

I replied to your email na.. mwahugs! thanks

Norm said...

your so lucky girl.. its a beautiful museum..take care always..

Nova said...

wo hoo..really having some great time in the museum huh..that's amazing..

thanks for the visit and the comment really appreciate it..

as for your comment: Well, I do love kids alot and they really such an angels, i don't find hard time with kids masking pilya or pilyo sila, maybe i just have the talent to let them calm down... hahahaha...

happy tuesday!

Michelle said...

wow, nice photos again. :)

Michelle said...

thanks sheng, at last the long wait is over. :)