Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Hate These Chores

This was passed on by Carol, Cee and Arlene. Thanks ladies!


~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:

1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.


3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the masterlist.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe & Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A'La Mode / Joy's In Life / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / YOUR BLOG HERE


~~~END COPY~~~

My answer: I don't hate it (I think hate is such a strong word), but I just never liked cooking! Though I don't have a choice here! I got domesticated when we first moved to Australia; and I loved doing house chores! I feel like I'm just playing because it's so new to me. But when it comes to cooking, I always have to make an effort. You constantly have to think of what else to cook, or you'll be having the same food again and again.

I never thought that I'll get along fine without helpers around. But I did! It's nice to do things for your own family, though having someone to help you would be a nice treat! And I can't wait to have the nanny we had in Dubai back with us. She was the best!



I want to pass this on to tha following Domesticated Divas: Marie, Lynn, Cathy, Laura and Yvelle.

P.S.
Kaiden and I are going out today; so I'll try to drop by when we get back. Enjoy your Wednesday guys!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

9 comments:

Mayumie said...

Sarap talaga pag may katulong but I become more responsible now and d na umaasa sa iba. Kakamiss buhay sa Pinas but Anyway I have a tag for you -->HERE.Enjoy your day.

laura said...

thanks mommy sheng

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag Sheng, will try to work on it today :)

Happy Wednesday!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it cannot be hated but since it is a necessity i guess others got tired of it. I don't like helpers.. i hate to command.. i want helpers who know what to do yet, i want to be in total private.. i love roaming around naked at home..hehehe..

when we got helpers back in condo back in makati, i always washed my things pa din.. i am not comfy relying to other people and treating them lower than me.. i feel so awkward.

Tey said...

same here, I dont like cooking but i never hate it.. lols. have a great day to you
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

Lynn said...

Thanks for this, Sheng. I like the picture, it's cute. (",)

Will grab this later, ok? Have a nice day!

AJ said...

hehe naalala ko ung mothers day image ko..and si mother ko na rin:D

rgds mum..may bago pala kong template c/o twink :D

Coriander Dreams said...

Hi Mummy Sheng :) Done the tag na! Thanks!

http://travellerndreamer.blogspot.com/2008/08/on-being-domesticated-and-chores-tag.html

Unknown said...

Hi Mommy Sheng,

Update: I finally got it done. Gee, I'm a slacker. Anyway, thank you again.

happy Monday!