Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Season Of Sickness

A lot of people are getting sick lately. I have read quite a number of blogs about them or a member of their family being sick. Well, we've got 1 in our household. It's Hubby. He started feeling sick last Monday night. Even though he is knocked down with flu, the very good Boss still goes to work each day! Kaiden and I have been telling him to just stay home and have a complete rest; but he said he's got meetings and tele-conference lined up. He goes home early than usual, but being at work surely gives him stress; and that's not good when you're sick. 'Hay, tigas ulo!'

I guess it's just the weather. It has been raining here lately and getting quite chilly now. We're back to long sleeves shirts and cardigans. Gone are the great summer days!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

14 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Really? I never knew that ah.. Hmm..maybe because I am alone and no household memeber..^^

Anonymous said...

Oh so bad. I think indeed it is the weather. Maybe because it is crossing from summer to fall na? I just dunno too..maybe the wind is changing?

Anonymous said...

Stress is no good Sheng... massage is a good solution actually.. but maybe it is relative.. when i am stressed out, it is my first resort...

WebbieLady said...

BTW, Shenggie, what can you say about the latest post on this url: http://ilovephilippinestoo.blogspot.com? Just curious how do fellow pinoys react on this...

Liz said...

you're hubby is really working so hard, dapat pahinga sya. but i hope he's feeling better now. ako rin kagagaling lang sa flu.

have a blessed weekend.

Unknown said...

hi sheng.. uh.. i've heard and read that too, i do hope that i wont get sick here because i can't afford to get sick here really. so anyways...
thanks for the visit dear.. may you too have a wonderful weekend...

see you around

Anonymous said...

sheng,

naku pare-pareho pala tayo nina twinks na "sick mode" ang family. ako rin eh di ako maka-function gano dahil sa cold. i hope hindi ka mahawa kay hubby lalo na si kaiden. take care fren. :-)

Anonymous said...

i dont know pero i need to see my doctor Sheng. It's more than just the weather.. I feel a little bit dizzy. Happy weekend to you Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts Ester's Money Journal

Michelle said...

wish your hubby will feel better soon. mahirap magtrabaho ang may sakit, di masyadong maka concentrate. buti na lang walang nagkasakit sa amin ni hubby kahit na palagi kaming nakatambay sa assisted living facility. ilang beses na rin kasing nagkasakit si hubby every time mag visit sya dun. try mong kayang i-massage hubby mo, para ma relax yong mga muscles at nerves nya kahit pisil-pisil lang. :)

Anonymous said...

it's true. i got sick myself. i agree that the weather has something to do w/ it. Important to take vitamin Cs these days.

WebbieLady said...

Shenggy, is your Internet down again? Or are you busy? Now I notice something.. you post more frequent when your hubby is away..^^

Hope you are fine and happy. Have a wonderful weekend dear.

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

i'm feeling a bit under the weather myself...

well, the weather here in the RP has been weird. sunny skies and then rain.

better stock up on vitamin C.

hope everyone is feeling better.

Carol

Anonymous said...

the seasons are changing and a lot of people are getting sick in my part of the world too ;-(

twinks said...

Hi sis.
I agree, parang season of sickness ngayon eh.. katatapos lang namin mgkasakit here, i was glad na c fabia di naman lumala..mahirap pg ang baby ngkasakit.
Have a great day. Sorry been absent here in your blog lately..wasn't just feeling well. mwahugs!