Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Hubby Is Off To ________ Today

Hubby is on a business trip once more. He is going somewhere I cannot discuss in here; just in case certain people might stumble upon this site. I am obviously connected to my husband who is affiliated with the company he works for. It's actually a long and very complicated story involving people you wouldn't wanna know. Alarming? Kinda!

So since Hubby is flying today, we had dinner out last night; at you know where . . . at Islande Hotel again! It's because we don't have to travel far.



Hubby will be away for almost 2 weeks. What will Kaiden and I do for 2 weeks? It is so boooring in here as it is, what more now that Hubby is away! I am thinking of going on a out-of-town trip but I don't know where and how. Travelling here on your own without knowing where you're going is difficult; plus the fact that not everybody here speaks English, especially in the far regions of Latvia. I want to try backpacking at any European country, but that is absolutely hard and almost impossible with a playful child in tow. Hubby suggested to check-in at a hotel in town. But then, what are we gonna do during the day?

Oh well, I'll just try my best to occupy ourselves with something. Hopefully I can find some place where we could go and spend a day or two.

Before I forget, it is my youngest brother, Jay's 16th Birthday today!




I can't believe how much he has grown! He is almost as tall as my Dad! I am so proud of him because he is admired at school; with girls calling him at home and having lots of textmates! Jay is a very good basketball player. I guess being known in the athletics department is in our genes, having all his 3 sisters played volleyball quite well. It was more my youngest sis, Sheila who really excelled and had been MCS's Team Captain.

Anyways, here's wishing my dear bro . . . the best of luck as he enter a not-so-quite adult life being in his last year in high school!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish you're here in Oz para labas tayo kasi rehas tayo walang friends huhuhuh. Bilis ng panahon no? August na at lapit na kami one year here.

twinks said...

oi take care to hubby sis..
boring nga yan 2 weeks without hubby..but you're right a trip out of town is kinda hard having a playful kid with you. blog hops ka na lang sis.. or your fave hobby, shopping! to kill time..
happy bday to your bro! you have very nice genes..hehehe

btw, about your question, the sliding thingy for the pictures, its called scroll bar.. i tried to explain it here kaso di allowed eh, html code kasi.. give me your email add or YM na lang and i'll explain it there para maintindihan mo talaga..madali lang naman actually..di lang allowed isulat ang coding dito sa comment box..
or email me at twinkletoe08@gmail.com.

have a great weekend sis..:] mwahugs to kaiden!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng...

Naku 2 weeks na kayong 2 lang....I hope you'll find something to keep you entertained..at least to keep the little one entertained.

I haven't been here for a while...sorry ha. I was just too busy whining about the rain...hahaha. It's a bit gloomy this morning but it's not raining...at least. I can see a bit of a blue sky....but not putting my hopes up.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling more like yourself na. Di ka talaga...uhmmm...ya know? hehehe..

Enjoy the weekend kahit wala si H.

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday to your brother.. Hmm delicious food again.. Yummy. Have a great weekedn to you Sheng Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

Anonymous said...

Visiting you from my other blogs Sheng. I really appreciate your constant visit. Have a great weeekend to you again
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog

nimzoindy said...

Happy birthday to your little brother. What you gave him this year?
nimzoindy

nimzoindy said...

Happy birthday to your little brother. What you gave him this year?
nimzoindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Good for you sis that you have Kaiden with you while hubby is on trip while my buddy at home is Luna Biscuit who couldnt speak nor barks. hihihi =) happy aug. 1st

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sana if i have settled with my new place here in netherlands, pwedi kitang imbitahin with kaiden... but maybe in the near future..europe is easy to travel from one country to another..what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated (1 day late) Birthday to your brother. The foods really looks delicious. Yummy.

Cely said...

Hirap niyan day oi! stay home ka na lang at blog na blog! diba ubos oras!

Anyway, say happy birthday to your bro!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm-hmmm, you make me hungry Sheng. Happy birthday to your little bro.

Lynn said...

Happy BIrthday to your younger bro, Sheng!