Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer Is Officially Over


Yep, gone are the days of daylight till about midnight. No more summer clothes. In comes the jackets and cardigans. The chilly weather is slowly enshrouding the city, like a thief in the night. The gloomy climate is staying longer and longer. A sign that autumn is coming, which means that the freezing winter is just around the corner! I sure am glad we're leaving here soon and won't be experiencing that freaking arctic cold!

It's just sad that summer is gone. I love Latvia during summer because everything seems to bloom to perfection! They have such a great summer weather!

Oh, I will surely miss Latvia!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which part of Au do you reside if i may ask?

PinayWAHM said...

Hay naku Mummy Sheng....we only moved from city to city. The process of packing took me months and we didn't even have a lot of stuff.

Hay...goodluck. If I were there tutulungan kita....I'll be there in spirit cheering you on though. Go Mummy Sheng!!!

Juliana

Unknown said...

It is too here Sheng. But liking it so far since it's been hot, hot, hot. I love this photo by the way. Hmm, reminded me of missing a visit to Dallas Arboretum. Ugh!

Anyway, thanks for the constant visit girl. Appreciate a lot!

Hope your week is fabulous so far!