Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Heading Out Before The Rain Starts . . .

It has been gloomy here for the past week, not to mention the rain. We got out and went to the mall. Roam around and did a bit of shopping. All they have are winter stuff since it's getting chilly nowadays. No point of buying anything because it's gonna be summer in Australia when we get home.

We dined in at Gan Bei and had these.


The battery was flashing really low while I was taking shots until it died down.

Got groceries after dinner and went home. Just minutes after of putting the groceries away, the huge gush of rain starts. We came home just in time. And today, it's raining still!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

Joy0z said...

I saw you comment Sheng. It's there under moderation hehehe. Thanks for the compliments huh? Agugutom ako dito sa post mo..hay..redweek and I'm so slow..

Lynn said...

Haaay Sheng....

Lagi mo na lang akong ginugutom. That's Chinese food ba? May taugi ba jan? Hehe. I love taugi eh.

twinks said...

Ang dami mong pinapagutom sis! hehehehe...
oi dito din umuulan almost everyday.. hahay....
ingat sis! :]

images of aloha said...

wow! that's a LOT of food, sheng. you're making me hungry with your chowmein :(

Prily said...

my mouth is becoming watery seeing those food!!!!!