It was sunny again yesterday so we went out.
Kaiden and I stayed at the park while waiting for Hubby. I had a good look around that amazing park which I have enjoyed visiting for more than a year. It will be one of my last visits before we leave.
We had dinner at TGIF.
Walked around as usual then went home.
I have a ton of things to do for the packing day but I just don't know where to start! I have folded most of the clothes and some other stuff; but I haven't emptied the cupboards at both levels of the house. I can't bring myself to do it! The husband said I should set aside the things to be taken away because the movers are Russians who may not speak English at all. Perhaps I'm thinking that they will be like those very friendly and helpful Pinoys who did our move from Dubai.
It's hard being here alone and doing almost everything.
I guess I better get my lazy bum out of here and do some work!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, August 28, 2008
TGIF On A Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























12 comments:
Sheng,
I hope you and your family are having a great time. Take care and regards!
I bet you are working now. Wish am near to offer some hand. You are in worse situation there Sheng when you cannot understand and difficult to be understood as well.
Happy packing nlang ... at least you would be "home" soon. In Australia, I bet you would be at ease better and feel at home for real.
Wow! foodage again. Yup, yesterday I was out the whole day but here was not sunny. At least today is a little hot though not that sunny.. Pack good then. ^^
hi sheng! hope you're having a great day :)
hi mummy sheng! it doesnt look sunny.. parang malamig pa rin. hehe. oi anong nangyari dyan sa baby boy mo, nakasimangot hahaha.. cutie pa rin. sarap talaga ng Fridays ano! Hmmm.. yummy foods uve got there. =)
by the way.. i got a tag for you its in this link http://www.jazanotherday.com/2008/08/another-tagged.html
have a nice day mummy!
looks so yummy your foody.... Have a great weekend!
wow the food looks so yummy kakagutom tuloy:)
oops... i don't really like to move because of the packing and unpacking then organizing, are you moving for good na ba dear?
as for your comment:
oh no sis... i don't have wedding doubts... might be the cause of me being alone here as the partner is taking home so late all the time due to a work OT.
i'm way too perfect to have him and i would not be here if the first place i didn't trust him and surely love him that much that i would decided to sacrifice what i had in PI just to get here thought they kept saying that in US where the green money can be found easily...
I would choose a relationship than a money because anytime and anywhere i can get money right away if i wanted too, not as simple has finding the great relationship...
thanks for that my dear
i like the food and ambience in TGIF. :)
Yummy naman ng pagkain. Kakagutom.
Andito ulit ako...hehehe
Mommy J
hi sheng, that looks like you had a good outing on a Wednesday!
make the best of your last days there. all your pictures are nice.
btw, i cant wait to see the postcards. am so excited.
hugs and take care. :) love to ur kaiden too and hello to ur hubby.
Post a Comment