I was absent from your sites during the weekend because I was just plain lazy to blog hop. I got online but did not do much. Blame it on this monthly thing I've got right now.
Anyhoo, had a good day out yesterday. We first went into a mall I haven't been before. It's called Sky and More. It's a nice mall with mostly high-end shops. Surprisingly, nothing tickled my fancy! Hubby got a new pair of jeans and a thong (slippers). We had lunch at The Mongolian Restaurant. >>> GO ON FOR SOME MORE . . . <<<
The food and the service was alright, but I don't think we'll be coming back there. Nothing special worth coming back for. We were the only customers that time. Mind you, that mall doesn't have much people in it. They should have chosen a better location for it.
We went back home to unpack the groceries then head out again.
There was some kind of celebration going on in the Old Town last weekend. There were programs that went on all night long for 2 nights, with very loud and long fireworks till past midnight. The worst noise wast last Saturday night because there were bands playing across the river that can be heard from where we are. Last night however were just fireworks. There was also a boat race. It was nice seeing the huge Daugava River be filled with yachts and boats! Wasn't able to take pics because I got excited seeing them! I guess it's Riga's last hurrah for summer since school will start by next week.
We sat at one of the bench in the open dome as the little one ran around. Hubby asked me if I'll gonna miss Riga. I replied yes. Then he mentioned something about work which I cannot impart here for personal reasons. We both love the summer here, simply the best! Words are not enough to describe how amazing Latvia is during summer! Everything comes alive! Though dining in the Old Town can be quite expensive. I guess because they only thrive during summer, where tourists flocks the place.
It was almost 1900H so we went to Steiku Haoss for dinner. Hubby had bolognaise, Kaiden had their Catch of the Day with veggies and I had matured steak and baked potato with mushroom.
It was a yummy meal with a very attentive attendant.
So that was our Sunday following my bone lazy Saturday!
And to nobody's surprise, I still feel lazy today! I had a long chat with my family back home because they were having a big party. Made me think of the savory dishes they have! My urge to taste Pinoy goodies builds up even more! Urgh!
After that chat, I honestly don't feel like doing anything! But I have to! I forced myself to get up. I have to clean the house, do some washing and change the sheets. I don't want to do a thing but I can't go on with my day knowing that there are things needed to be done. I have always been like that. Even if laziness gets in to me, there will be voices telling me about my unfinished task. At times like this, I wish we had some help around. Hay, the life of being an all around stay-at-home Mum!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, August 18, 2008
Day Out After Being Lazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























15 comments:
hi sheng, nice weekend huh, that's fine once in awhile we do become lazy... ahahaha...
but i can see now that you do have a great weekend there.
-mine, its okay, same usual routinely sunday visit to my partner's mom's house spent time with his family...
i'm sure you're feeling better now since your hubby is back to track...
happy monday!
i also have "one of those days" and no matter how i motivate myself i just don't want to do anything ;)
glad to know you a had a great weekend.
cheers
yumyum! nagutom tuloy ako lol..
Hi! It's so yummylicious!
Sheng,I like how you put the pictures together. Can you share me how you did it? I have so many pictures that I always wanted to compress them in my post. Have a nice day!
hi sheng, it's good you had fun with ur hub and kaiden after a lazy day.
you know i have emailed you my postal add already the last time u asked for it it. di mo pala natanggap? anywya, will jst write it here:
arlene collado
c/o esther vergara
iligan postal office
iligan city, philippines.
thanks and take care.
Sheng,
you really have a wonderful family. Atsaka ginutom ako ng photos ng food. Hahaha! Yum Yum!
Oh, btw, yes, I'm a fan of Michael Phelps now. He's very good indeed
Sarap naman ng foods nyo, nakakagutom.
Sis, pag andito ako sa blog mo eh nabubusog ako sa mga photos mo hehehe.. glad to know you had a wonderful weekend. :]
btw, thanks for your comment in Dezz's blog about me..I really appreciate it..i'm flattered mwahugs to Kaiden!
ang sasarap yata ng foods ah. ;) pero ikaw miss mo nman pinoy foods natin. hehe.
ahhmmm, being lazy ha, are we expecting another baby coming soon? ;)
take care. good day!
i remember my lola one time, she told my cousin na bka preggy cya kaya medyo lazy for days already, and may period nga cousin ko that time eh. hehe. c lola tlga.
but to our surprise, after 2months, got the news na preggy na nga cya.but after 2months nman un ahihi. naging totoo tuloy. wow. ;)
Yummy foods again! Sigh!
Anyways, nakakangawit nga ng kamay ang pagba blog hop pero bilib ako sa yo kasi ang sipag mo dun. I dropped entrecards last night and i was amazed that i've dropped 208 cards in an hour, meaning i visited 208 sites. Di ko napansin yun. Napansin ko lang, sakit na hands ko kaka click ng mouse. Hehe.
Anong monthly thing? Hahaha...just kidding. It seems like almost every other woman gets lazy during that time of the month...so you're forgiven...LOL!
Looks like you had fun though....
Hope your week will be great....
Mommy J
wow, the foods looked delicious! :)
uch a wonderful weekend Sheng. :)
by the way, got you a tag. *wink*
super kamukha mo talaga si kaiden sheng...kahit saang angolo.. promise! the foodage look yummylicious.
Post a Comment