
Thank goodness the sun showed up yesterday; Kaiden and I were able to go out. I have been waiting for Mamma Mia! to be shown and was so glad that it's for all ages, so the little boy can come with me. We got to the movie house a bit late because there was a line up with the drinks and popcorn counter.
I so loved the movie! Kaiden enjoyed it because its a musical; he just loves music! Though of course he got bored right towards the end of the movie. I enjoyed myself watching it! I have always liked Meryll Streep (Can't forget her in The Devil Wears Prada!) and Colin Firth (The charming gentleman from Bridget Jones' Diary); of course Pierce Brosnan too! Amanda Seyfried is quite a revelation. Remember her from the Mean Girls? I love how they put the movie together with the songs, just exemplary! I loved the ending too! I honestly got LSS till today! Abba songs have always been pleasant to my ears. I will surely get a dvd copy of that.
Kaiden and I had lunch after the movie and just walked around the Old Town. Got something that Arlene wanted but forgot the address! And was able to get the pics for Ate Lena.
I finally got another set of mementos. This time it were really Latvian pieces. I just need to get fridge magnets next time.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Mamma Mia! With My Little One
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























9 comments:
good morning sheng! thats super cute..like it too...
ahhhh I want to watch Mama Mia...I missed the stage show now I will missed the movie...Have agreat day Sheng
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes
hi Mummy! again tnx for your visits! thats a very nice pieces uve got there. very pretty. Mama Mia is a good movie? I thought it was kind of dumb when I look at its poster.I will try to download it in my computer. I had been into Sci Fi movies lately. hubby kasi e.. =) about my condition? not yet sure.. maybe just delayed for a month, but i was never delayed before only when I got pregnant with my son. hehehe... i will tell ya if its +. =)
Was the movie good? I am really looking forward to see that movie. I have to wait when it comes to DVD though since I don't like going to the movie theaters here. I like some musicals but not all of them but I love Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan lol.
Anyway, I like those mementos you got there. It's very authentic loking and looks very nice.:)
have a great day and tc:)
was it really worth it dear? hala ka. i'll watch talaga masking pirated na movie lang para di naman masyadong mahal hehehehe...
I'm not really familiar with the movie, i think its not going to be shown here in the Philippines, anyway will try to watch it when it does ;)
'Think its my first time here, just dropping by, Hello :)
Really? The movie's nice? Let me check that too.
Anyways, my lovelife? Kumukutitap siya Sheng. Lol.
I still have to line up for Mama Mia but with a child, don't know if we could find a babysitter. I guess I'll wait for the DVD :(
sheng, am excited for the postcards. and those momentos u purchased are so cute. i like the middle one. :)
Post a Comment