Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

True Love Tag

I got tagged by Scotty's Princess and Cecile. Thanks dear ladies!




* What does true love mean to you?
--> True love for me means being ONE.


* How do you know you’re really in love?
--> When everything around you seems more colorful and lively; you get inspired with everything you do; you sometimes smile without apparent reason at all and you strive to be the best that you can be!


* How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
--> Thinking about it now . . . I think I have only truly fallen in love once!


* Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
--> No. Disagreements are interestingly part of being in love! It surely adds spice to the relationship.


* Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
--> No. Physical attraction is more of being fascinated. While being in love goes deep down beyond that. But I personally believe it goes together, just not the same thing. I don't think you can be in love without being attracted to the person.


* If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
--> Absolutely! It's part of the vow I have made in front of God and the people close to us.


* Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
--> No one. I am my own self and nobody controls me.


* Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
--> At some point, yes. I don't think they will get married in the first place and stay together for a number of years, if they did not love one another. Unless it was just a marriage for convenience!


* Would you do anything for love?
--> I definitely will, as long as it's not against my morals and beliefs.


* If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
--> Without a doubt!


Tagging Ate Lena, Prily, Dezz, Umma, Marie, Vicy, Yvelle and Jenn.


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Wow! This is all abou Love How serious and how deep naman ng mga sagot natin Mummy Shengy.. ^^

Anonymous said...

I do love your answers. You seem to be a very romanti person full of love and fully loved.

Anonymous said...

About marriage for convenience, sometimes it even stays longer actually. They are together for convenience and no one wants to move away and lose the convenience.

Unknown said...

wow i like this tag. thanks mummy sheng. :)

yvelle said...

thanks for this sis! have a great day!