Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mixed-up Q's

This is from Lauri and Eds. Thanks!


PLAYERS: CHIKAI, Fun.Fierce.Fab, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Ozzy's Mom, Cel, Jhelea , Live it Up..., LauriLiaw..., My Precious Niche, Ed's Mommy Life, Just Me...Eds, Sheng's Simple Thoughts, YOU


1. Are you pregnant?
++++++ I so so wish!

2. When do you want to get married?
++++++ Already married!

3. Do you curse a lot?
++++++ No

4. What are your favorite books?
++++++ Feel-good books

5. Do wish you were with someone right now?
++++++ Yes, I really do!

6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message?
++++++ Hubby, my Dad, my cousin

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
++++++ In a relationship

8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
++++++ It depends . . .

9. Do you wish someone would call you?
++++++ No, Hubby already called.

10. What is bugging you right now?
++++++ Certain aspects of our future . . .

11. What's something you wish you could understand better?
++++++ Life . . .

12. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...?
++++++ I have no idea.

13. Do you have a wild side?
++++++ It's a not-so-wild side! Hahaha!

14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours?
++++++ Yup

15. Have you lost friends in the past year?
++++++ Thankfully, no.

16. What were you doing at midnight last night?
++++++ I went to bed early and after hours of toss and turn I finally dozed off at about midnight.


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

2 comments:

Eds said...

Thanks for doing the tag sis :)

Micawatson said...

hi sheng..hopping here

http://mimilance.com

http://micawatson.com