Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, August 4, 2008

Boredom Results To A Shopping Spree!

Since Hubby is away, he has been telling me to just go shopping if I feel like it; since Kaiden and I are so bored here at home. He knows how I love shopping so he said that it is something that will take my boredom away. Hubby also implied that he will feel more comfortable if we just go shopping than go on a tour somewhere unknown. At least he knows we're safe here in the city, rather than worried being in a place we are not familiar with.

Kaiden and I were getting ready yesterday morning when the rain came pouring down! I told my little boy that we just have to wait till the rain stops or at least till it turns to light showers. His funny response was, we could just bring umbrella and wear rain coats and boots! I called for a cab when it was just drops.

The driver we had seemed to be in such a hurry! I felt like we'll gonna hit something or somebody, with the way he drives! I did not gave him a tip and paid the exact amount right to the last cent!

We had lunch first at McDo (where else?). Walked around the Old Town and went to church early. We have been seating there for about 45 minutes and it was way way past 1400H; but the Mass haven't started yet. Although I was already wondering why the usual church goers I see were not there. Kaiden and I stayed more for a few minutes then eventually left.



I was about to take some snaps of Kaiden walking along when the camera's battery died down on me. It has been in my purse not knowing that it's running low on battery. Silly me! So I wasn't able to take pics of our stroll yesterday.

I promised Kaiden a toy so we hailed a cab to the mall. We were already inside when I recognized that it was the same driver we had that morning. Too late now. I just made sure that Kaiden and I had our seat belts on and told him to drive carefully since I have a child with me. I was thankful we got to the mall safe. And like that morning, no tips.

There were sales everywhere, it was overwhelming! I got so excited!

Kaiden wanted to play so I left him at the play area and told the girl there to just give Kaiden some snacks.

I started off with Mango and walked my way down through Esprit, Zara and the likes. They have a huge 50%-70% on the shops; but just like any other retail store, it applies to those items you wouldn't be caught dead wearing! They have some nice clothes but I got attracted to their cardigans. Some kiddie clothes shops were closed so I wasn't able to get much for Kaiden, except for the toys he got and the small backpack he saw at Sportsland. I also added more shirts to Hubby's growing closet!



Most of these were on 20%-40% discount. Not bad, I somehow saved something than paying a full prize for it.

I did not get to finish roaming around the mall because my arms and hands were killing me! The shopping bags got so heavy and awkward to carry around.

I picked up Kaiden, sat down at a cafe and had something to drink. I told him that we'll just come back to finish shopping. He said: "But you already have a lot of shopping!" I said I wasn't done yet. He agreed to come back if, and only if I buy him another toy! Talk about having a deal!

We were about to get groceries when I thought that it will be awfully hard for me having our shopping and grocery bags all with us, while having dinner. So we head back up and ate at Cili Pica. We had pizza.

Off to get the grocery, got into a cab. This time it was a very nice and helpful middle-aged man, who got quite a tip as he drove us home safely.

Oh boy, I was so tired! More of my arms and hands were sore. Kaiden felt the same way too because he went to sleep with no drama last night. I was beat but stayed up late doing nothing. So I am looking forward to an early bedtime tonight.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuffs! i wish i could do that too, shop when i get bored haha.

Anonymous said...

naku...nakakapagod magshopping..maloloka ka kakaikot tapos parang hirap hanapin ang gusto mo wahehehe....esp.puro pangwinter nakikita ko ngayun..looking forward for summer im sure lots of cute stuff will come out.

Norm said...

cute stuff you have sheng! love shopping also, have a nice day..

Lynn said...

Weakness talaga nating mga babae ang shopping. Wish i can do shopping more often. (",)

Nova said...

WOW nlng talaga, if bored ka parin mummy sheng, you can call me and ask me to join u, hhahaha.. kasi nag-iisang akong lang dito sa bahay eh...

galing talaga, pa-shopping shopping nlng ito...

Anonymous said...

aha masama and effect ng boredom sa budget..lols.. But I am sure I had fun.
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

Anonymous said...

One of my Theraphy. Shopping! *grin* in fact, nahawa na sa akin hubby ko.
Cute stuff sheng :)