The Lady in Red showed up yesterday, giving me headache and a feeling of sluggishness. I just don't feel like doing anything.
My morning started grumpy because Hubby woke me up. The house we're living in right now is for sale, and somebody will have a look by 1000H. I went down, had my breakfast and gave the little boy his, because he didn't like what his Dada gave him. After that, I did a bit of clean up though I always keep the house clean.
Hubby wanted to go out after Kaiden's afternoon nap. I feel so lazy to do anything so I lied in bed with Kaiden. I was able to sleep a bit but the little one woke up and played. I could not go back to sleep but just stayed in bed. Hubby asked if I still want to go out because I look so tired. I said no and just do it the following day.
The next thing I heard was the husband doing something in the kitchen. I gave up trying to sleep because Kaiden kept on jumping in the bed. I went down and found my good Hubby done cooking our dinner! He said that if he knew I won't be going back to sleep, we could have gone out. I told him I don't feel like going out.
The cook made a casserole of some sort. And it was good! Being a fussy eater, of course I just picked the ones that I liked. Kaiden asked if I didn't like it. I said I loved it! (I better not let the boy see me picking out food or he'll end up like me!) The 3 of us had a good meal with an ice cream for dessert.
So much for being a lazy mother and wife yesterday!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Lazy Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























11 comments:
It's okay to lay down and be lazy on lazy sundays... haha. I'm also from a military family. I grew up in 3 different military camps! maybe our paths have crossed before. My dad's from PMA Cl'71.
there are really days like that, Sheng. so indulge in it.
btw, i raed ur previous post that ur leaving Latvia. am sure you will miss the place. I hope you have posted a Latvia postcard for me. :)
take care and happy relaxing.
Hay mommy sheng! I know what you mean nakakatamad pag meron ka tapos lagi kang feeling irritated!
You're lucky, ur hubby knows how to cook lol!
Dysmenorrhea is my worst enemy pag meron ako plus a migraine, gosh minsan para akong naglilihi lol..
Same here, Sheng. I don't always feel like moving around whenever the lady in red is present. I just want to lay down in bed or sit in front of the pc, that's it. Why does that lady in red have to visit us every month? Lol.
You definitely have a very responsible and understanding husband..If he is lucky to have you, you are also lucky to have him. Just great, isn't it?
Well, I see the difficulties of motherhood there., Sheng... But I also see your happiness... ^^
hi sheng just visiitng you in a beauitful Monday from Toronto. Have a great day and get up. Dont be lazy..lols..
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Brief Sentiments
Hi sis, I get to be so lazy these past few days because of the weather here. Lols. I can't help it sometimes. Lucky Andrea is such a sleepyhead hehehhe...
I asked our dear friend to make me one (banner). You can ask her. You know her naman, so talented. Have a lovely day sis.. and keep smiling :-)
I feel that way, too Sheng when my red flag is up. So don't worry, you are not alone. But the fact that you're also about to leave the place, that's probably add up.
By the way, may I ask... are you all going back where? Are you from the US of A, too? Am just being curious, if you don't mind.
Well, enjoy the remaining days in Latvia. I'm sure you will miss the place!
I can relate sis...
its my red week too! hahaha..
was feeling poorly and lazy yesterday..even today... just doing a lil blog hop and away.. mwahugs! :] hope you're feeling better..
Post a Comment