Shopaholic Dezz passed this to me!
I luv, luv, luv shopping . . . Need I say more?
I am a true-blooded SHOPAHOLIC!!!
{start copying here}

Credits: Paper & Elements Created by Kim Jensen / Layout by JennyL
Rules:
1. Don't remove the credits when you post the image.
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you.
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. You need to pass this tag to many friends you think loves shopping.
5. Remember to come back at BARGAIN.SALES.DEALS. and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
6. Enjoy Shopping !!!
SHOPAHOLICS : 1.) A Slice of Life 2.) Jenny Said So 3.) Simply Jen 4.) This and That 5.) Bargain.Sales.Deals. 6.) Me and Mine 7. Hobbies and Such 8. I am Mommy 9. Quicker8 10. Nita's Random Thoughts 11.) Nita's Corner 12.) Bohol Paradise 13.) Filipino Online Community 14.) Batuananons 15.) Great Finds and Deals 16.) My Wandering Thoughts 17.) Arts and Entertainment Center 18.) PRC Board Exam Results 19.) Nita's Ramblings 20.) Thomas Web Links 21. Thomas Travel Tales 22. Erlinda's Wandering Thoughts 23.) Make Money Online 24. The Shopaholic in Me 25. Little Peanut 26.) Creative in Me 27.) Pea in a Pod 28. Moments of My Life 29. My Crossroads 30. Race Corner 31. A Beautiful Life 32.) Dezz Spices in Life 33. Sheng's Simple Thoughts 34. YOU'RE NEXT
{end copy here}
Calling on all gorgeous shopaholics out there! Grab this!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G























5 comments:
Yes, i can smell it in the air that you are a shopping addict. Well, as long as there are much bucks to waste, no worries...shop...shop..and shop tilll you drop. ^_^
Have a great weekend by the way.
Hmm.. i can only imagine the amount of stuffs you got snce you are in the constant move. What do you do with your so many things? Do you throw ehen you get to transfer in other places?
si mum talga.. mother of shopping rin pala..at ayos yan, gawing mong shopping paradise ang dubai..
talgang addicting nga ang bargain ng top brands d2, not only during shopping fest..
u knw what? zarah had their crazy sale this year, 90% off would u believe..parang UK-Uk tuloy :D kaya pag walang control and regular ofw..puro goods and items ang kanyang maiipon..
& pag summer kase di mo talga maeenjoy ang outdoor, not good for migraineurs..at papangit, mangingitim si kaiden, hehe..
but among the top perks, however, are the hefty pay given to senior managers had since dubai/abudhabi was counted to be or among the best paying region who do so..
true, for ordinary resident like me, or perhaps stay in like u..our wonders could be limited in the confines of our homes, office or malls xcpt for winter.
but u know what, i njoyed abudhabi better than dubai, its less congested and more nature in there..
god bles ur familys moving-in decision, evrything is imparment dont worry, only the good memories we create remain..
thanks for complementing my new template thru the effort of twink :D
il be truly glad to meet ur majesty, ur king and prince in town :D
I see. So you leave behind some stuffs or donate them. Yeah, winter clothes are heavy plus they are space consuming.
BTW,
i make comments twice coz I have two blogs and each comment represent a particular blog. I actually do it to treat both blogs equally.
May I exchange links with you ba with my two blogs? I will just wait your response then I will add to both blogs. These are the data:
WebbieStuffs - http://www.webbiestuffs.cm
When I Wander - http://www.webloglearner.com
Thanks in advance. I gt to hurry for the church na. Good morning and have a wonderful SUnday.
sa wakas nagawa ko rin tag nato hehehe Shopaholic tag
Post a Comment