Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

No Surprises . . . No Internet Connection

Our perfectly working internet connection suddenly went kaput last Tuesday night. Hubby tried to fix it but nothing worked. We have to wait the following morning to call the company, inspite of them saying they have a 24 hours customer service. And just like any other service company here, they say there is nothing wrong with the connection from their end. Must be our computer then.

Hubby was on the phone with the internet/phone company for minutes trying to figure out what went wrong with our connection. Then Hubby thought that it might have something to do with our WiFi. He unplugged it, connected just the PC alone and it worked!

The computer started playing up after we changed the virus protector to a different one. We thought it might just be that. Hubby uninstalled the virus protector completely. So I am using this without any protection at all.

Boy, was it hard being offline! I'm just so glad to be connected again!

Anyway, here's a grateful shout out to everybody who left their very comforting messages over my big disappointment about that cancelled trip of ours.



It's good to know you care, even if I am in my immature and bitchy moods! I do appreciate every word and it meant a lot! Thank you so much!

Reading your comments over and over makes me feel like a little child whining about nothing! It makes me smile and laugh at myself.

There will be no surprises at all. My husband is very busy and so pre-occupied at the moment to come up with anything like that. Gone are our days of surprises! Hahaha! We must be getting old for that. Hay . . .

He is actually asking me what I want to do for my birthday. A great surprise would be good, but that's far from happening. And I don't think there will be enough time for it.

He wanted Kaiden and I to leave here early and spend my birthday with my family in the Philippines; since I don't often spend my special day with them. He said we could have a party there together with my friends. But I don't know. I'm still kinda depressed over that TRIP! I can't think clearly.

To make myself feel better, I just think that maybe we're not YET meant to go to that place. It has been cancelled twice, and maybe I should take that as a sign. But I also thought, what kind of untoward things might happen? People go there all the time, come winter, spring, summer or fall. So why can't we go? I honestly tend to blame my husband. Urgh! Thinking about it is just turning me into a total b*atch!

I try so hard to think of other happy thoughts and excite myself with going home, but it's just difficult to shift my sh!tty feelings to a pleasant one. I am like this if I don't get what I want. People around me suffers most of the time, especially my husband. And he blame my Dad for spoiling me too much. Whatevs!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back! When i checked this morning and i have seen the same post, i have wondered kung anong nangyari sau... i thought you had so much effect for that cancelled trip..internet glitch lang pala. Am so glad ur back na Sheng and with a great post.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it is natural... i mean the disappointment when your thoughts have been put to it and in the final hour, mawawala or wont be pushed through. Anyway, at least you are a very open person..nakikilala ka namin kahit sa posts pa lang....

HONEY said...

Welcome Back mum sheng.. I smile reading your post..why? because ganun din ako pag may gusto tapos wala, lalot pat excited me ng todo..ehehehhe..

Anyway relax mum sheng and think everything happens for a reason....and advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Thursday!muaahhhh!

Anonymous said...

ako rin natataranta pag walang internet hahaha

laura said...

hehehe natatawa ako sa post u sisihin ba daw c daddy,anyway I to honey verythings happens in a reason,enjoy ur bday wag ng ma sad.

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

Pareho tayo fren. Ako nawala rin internet for two days dahil sa bagyo (3rd time na). :-(

twinks said...

Glad to hear that you've fixed your internet connection. That sort of problem happens sometimes sis when you're using Wi-Fi.. usually what we do is just turn it off for a few minutes and turn it on again..to refresh it.
Cheer up sis :]
don't worry I can relate to the "immature and bitchy" mood.. I'm like that 120% hahahha.. good thing Mk tolerates me..*wink
mwahugs to kaiden!

Cecile said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better, it is understandable to not totally forget the felling of disappoinment. About not having comp. for a day, it is making me crazy, too hehehe, don't know why, but it is a part of my life now as if i can't live witout it anymore...am i nuts or what?

Anonymous said...

dont worry sheng...............be happy. remember in this world - not all things we want can happen. hug your hubby and kiss him alot even if you think he disappointed you with that trip. Buti ka pa nga pwede ka mag trip trip anywhere else except to that dream trip u wanna do now - compared to the others who want to make a trip but can't. so be happpy shenggggggggggggg u have so many things to be happy about. ok?

hugsss to you. be better now or else iiyak yan si hubby. lol!

Lynn said...

So you're spoiled, Sheng? Haha. Though you're whining, i still find this entry of yours amusing. You know why? Coz we have something in common. I guess u already know what it is. Lol.

Ciela said...

Rest assured, hindi ka nag-iisa! Ganyan yata talaga ang mga babae, basta ginusto dapat ibigay, pag hindi... e di loves pa din! He he Cheer up!

I have something for you Sheng.

http://ailecgee.i.ph
http://beng-gee.blogspot.com