Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Preggy Tag

Got this from Joy. Thanks!


{START HERE}



Moms Who Played Along:

Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Bojoy | bonz | Pinaymama | Sheng | YOU!


Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
>> Hubby, after taking the pregnancy test; and my sister who was with us in Australia that time. Then I made calls and endless sms! We were just settling down in Australia that time, so I must have left the Philippines already preggers!

2. Maximum weight?
>> I honestly forgot!

3. Cravings?
>> Filipino food! I was new in Australia and just trying to like their stuff. It was hard so I went home to the Philippines twice during the course of my pregnancy. And I have brought and sent boxes of goodies each trip! That's how much Hubby gave in to my constant (Filipino) food cravings!

4. Aversions?
>> I never liked smelling any of Hubby's perfumes, corned beef, the smell of tinola while it's being cooked; I can't remember the other ones . . .

5. Morning Sickness?
>> It wasn't a morning sickness; more of an every now and then one. Whenever I feel like throwing up, a glass of coke and some chocolates always made me feel better. I know it's not healthy, but those helped me all throughout.


D Day Facts:

1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
>> 1

2. NSD or CS?
>> CS (breech)

3. Girl or Boy?
>> A wonderful boy!

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
>> 1 week overdue

5. How long in labor?
>> N/A ~ Even when the birth was scheduled and Kaiden was 1 week overdue, I never felt any pain or indication that he is ready or wants to get out. He must be enjoying his little life inside! Hihihi!


{END COPY HERE}

Passing this to Sheila, Carol, Lynn, Cathy, Marnelie, Yums, Justine and Mel.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sheng...Sheng...Sheng...

Thank u for this. Will grab this soon ha. I remembered the time when i was pregnant tuloy. Hehe. Kaka miss din malaki ang tiyan.

Ingatz!

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

hi Sheng. Just posted the tag. thanks.

carol

Mayumie said...

Hi sis..nakalimutan ko may utang pla akong tag d2 sa'yo. I'll grab it later ha.. medyo busy lang tlga ako lately.. see yah!