Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Incomplete Blog-Hop

As part of my daily ritual, I started visiting blogs. As I go along, there were a number of blogs that I can't get in to. It says the IE can't open the site. I thought it was just for certain blogs; but as I hop from my list, there were quite a lot of them. Like Ate Lena, Twinks, Michelle, etc, etc. Although I can get in to some with more than 1 blog, but not to all of them. There must be something wrong with my server.

I tried to visit you all, but I don't know why my IE can't get in. I'll try to use the laptop later, maybe that will work. Hoping that will work.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

Try mo ang ibang browser fren. Dati nang problema sa IE yan. Try Firefox. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sis, mag firefox ka na. Try mo lang in a week pag di mo type balik ka uli sa IE. Pagmasubukan mo ang firefox, talagang ayaw mo na sa IE. ;)

Anonymous said...

yes, firefox for my blogging too. I use other browsers and opera is also good. My IE, even the newest version have problems Sheng.

But anyway, you were able to vivit me today. I saw your comments. Yeah, thanks. I love the new layout and template of my blog too. It looks so pleasing to the eys na.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it can be also from the connection ..your server...maybe it will be okay soon...

PinayWAHM said...

Hey....

I use Netscape and IE...both are may topak. I've never used Firefox so I may try that. It may just be a temporary glitch kasi sa akin it's always temp naman.

Frustrating, noh?

Happy weekend! Ano ginawa nyo ni Kaiden?

Mommy J

Nova said...

might have problems sa IE mo with their pages, or siguro need to update IE mo sa latest version, pero marami namang other browser na puede mong ma-try some is may mga mabibigat na bytes pero sulit naman, if meron kang mabilis na computer.

happy weekend mummy sheng, for sure saang lugar na naman kayo makarating nito..

Anonymous said...

hi sis, try to clear your cache and cookies that might be the reason. btw, i relayed your msg to Andy.

Michelle said...

Same here Sheng. I wasn't able to open my 2 blogs yesterday and hubby told me that our server is having some problem coz he can't open some sites too.

I think you're having a hormone imbalance. My OB prescribed me a Yasmin pill to regulate my hormone and it really help me. My period becomes regular and no more cramps.

Anyway, here I am saying you're welcome and happy weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Gee! Same here Mum Sheng. I tried to check on Michelle's blog but was not able to go through. I suspect there's something wrong with our computer. But then it happened to you as well so I guess it's not our computers who have problems. Perhaps it's the google system ??

twinks said...

Sis napansin din namin yan kahapon,
sa IE ang prob eh..may topak..
Try using firefox kasi walang prob.. oks na sya ngayon sa IE pero minsan tinutopak yan.. hehehe
Kaya ako ng change ako to firefox, dati IE ako eh.. mas okay ang firefox sis..

desperateblogger said...

download maxthon and firefox. i use either one. i don't use IE anymore.

Mayumie said...

I experienced the same thing as well but thank God it's all good now. I disable my virus protection kasi na block nya ibang blogs but binalik ko ulit and extract the files.

Sis, I'll do the tag within this week ha..medyo busy lang talaga :-)