Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why Do We Need Friends?

This is from one of my very good friends here in the wonderful world of blogging! Thanks, pretty Joy!




We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us
when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us
one we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.


Spread the poem of friendship.

1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4. YOU!

I am passing this to all of you . . . for being a part of my amazing blogging life!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sheng, you're such a sweet person. :)

Lyn said...

Yehey..thanks Sheng..Mwah hugs..grabeh tong araw nato puro tag hahaha. O ano confirm na baby girl? hakhakhak! oy you know what I'm dreaming of you? Napakaimposibble ay ewan basta.

Reanaclaire said...

yes i agree with them..u r sweet.. cos u never fail to visit our blogs each day....God bless u..

T☺nI said...

thanks mom sheng. i appreciate it a lot...ill grab it na ☺

Twerlyn said...

thank you sheng..i posted already

Madz said...

Hi Sheng, what an honor to be regarded as one of your friends... Thanks a million Sheng.. You deserve to be given this tag back... will grab it now & send it to my friends out there..

God bless you always my friend...

Cryptomillions said...

awww, thanks for the tag.that's so sweet. friends can really uplift one's spirit.and that's what you do. ;)

eunice said...

Lovely tag! Cheers to our friendship! :D

Cecile said...

sheng, thanks for the tag done posting it! thanks also for considering me as one of your friends online take care and have a great day!

Bless said...

Hello Mommy Sheng! Thanks for the friendship :-) Appreciate it very much. You all take care there :-)I will grab it now.

Marie said...

thanks for the tag and of course for the gift of friendship!:) be grabbing it now too!

Pretty Life Online said...

thank you so much!!!! Have a great thursday!

Anonymous said...

hi sheng! thanks a lot for this nice thought. will post it soon. sorry for not "visiting" these past days... my PC crashed.

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

posted it here.

http://ubercarol.blogspot.com/2008/08/why-do-we-need-friends.html

thanks!

WebbieLady said...

What a coincidence Sheng. Thank you for sharing with me, I think am gonna post it too. Actually i just posted in my blog an entry entitled 'the power of networking' and it is friendship in a way but i just elabrated it to encompass a lot of things.

I feel special coz you shared it with me. I hope to post it in my blog too but of course, with much elaboration..is that okay?

yvelle said...

thank you dear! you're such an amazing person. mwah! have a joyful day!

Anonymous said...

i love it :)

Unknown said...

You are forever sweet Sheng. Thanks!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi Sheng, thanks for this meme!

Anonymous said...

thanks sheng! I'll post this in my travelnorms alternate to my paid post..take care..

Liz said...

thank you so much! i'll post it soon ;)

cheers!

Vhiel said...

thanks for this sheng... will grab it as soon as I get a chance

images of aloha said...

that's so cute, sheng. okay, gotta grab it now. thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great friendship tag, Mummy Sheng. I really appreciate it. :) Take care always. :)

Emzkie said...

thanks again mummy sheng! and again u brighten my day. posted it already! =) http://www.jazanotherday.com

Lynn said...

Thank you for this, SHeng. Will grab this in a while. Take care!

Lindsay said...

Salamat dito, Sheng. Will grab this later ha. Ingatz!

Chubskulit Rose said...

thanks a lot Sheng for being so friendly and caring. I am okay, I just got carried away with my emotion a while ago, but thank you for the nice thought. It wasn't very important..

I'll grab and post this tag, I love it!

theworkingmom said...

Done! Thanks, Mommy Sheng!

Joey

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Thanks for this tag sheng ..posted already ..TC

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Thanks for this tag sheng ..posted already ..TC

doit4_him said...

done doing it. thanks sheng

Anonymous said...

done with this Sheng!
tnx for the thoughts :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi sheng,

at last, i posted ur tag. sorry if it took this long. there were so many things that need to be done first.

i really appreciate your tag. tnx for considering me as one of ur friends.

PINAY MOMMY said...

posted already mommy. thanks!




Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Rowena Tadiarca said...

Hi Sheng,

Grabbing it just now. . . sorry, I have been out of the blogging world but coping up and updating all my post together with all the tags and awards I received.

Rowena Tadiarca said...

Hi Sheng,

Grabbing it just now. . . sorry, I have been out of the blogging world but coping up and updating all my post together with all the tags and awards I received.

Rowena Tadiarca said...

done na http://rowenatadiarca.blogspot.com/2008/08/why-do-we-need-friends.html