Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Am So So So Disappointed!!!

We have planned way, way back to spend 4 days at this special place somewhere here in Europe for the celebration of our 5th Wedding Anniversary. We were suppose to go last month but something came up; so it was rescheduled for this month. It was a great timing because the trip will be our post-anniversary celebration and my pre-birthday treat. We were scheduled to leave next week from the 28th-31st.

But due to time constraint and circumstances beyond our control, the said trip won't materialize at all. Grrr!!!

I was sooo looking forward for that trip! I got all excited and went agog awaiting for this very special travel! And then I learned that it won't happen. I can't explain this anguish I am feeling right now! It's like hope and happiness drifted away from me. It feels like that dream is just within your reach and you suddenly woke up! Urgh!

I wanna get this thing out of my system because I will surely be like a shrew; and I don't want to expose my little boy when I feel $h*t inside! I get really snappy!

Hubby said we'll do the trip when we get ample time. He better make sure of that or he'll get a constantly irritated wife! He suggested other destinations, but I am dead set on going to that particular place. That plan of really doing the trip better be a reality in the near future, or else . . .

P.S.
I don't think this will be a joyous birthday for me. Nothing special to look forward to. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Gorgeously DISAPPOINTED . . .
Mrs. G

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad naman sis,,, but don't worry you'll have more chance in your hubby's free time db? and maybe baka kunwari lang c hubby hindi tuloy hehhe .. birthday surprise! :)

Anonymous said...

awww...that was sad. Pero uhummm...baka may ibang plan si hubby mo. :) Surprised!!!!

Anonymous said...

yaan mo na yun, madami pa time na dadating ;) wag ka na sad.

Nova said...

oh...i know the feeling girl, but came to think this way nlng kaya, so you won't really feeling so bad, what if you were forbidden to go there by someone who knew everything just for your protection and guidance?

There might be somethings we never want to happen in ways we want to go, but someone stopped it for us, that way we won't be hurt.

get my point dear? there are still many times to go in to the trip, for now it would be safer if you and your family will just celebrate your anniversary at home together.

i'm trying to campaign for my entrecard,, hurray!!!

Anonymous said...

don't be sad but i think there is a surprise coming. i don't think your hubby will disappoint you on two special occasions. probably it will be a SURPRISE, SURPRISE. that would be great.

smile naman diyan.

Reanaclaire said...

hello sheng, hope u r feeling better now.. have a nice week ahead..

bluedreamer27 said...

im so sad for you but as they said life keeps onn moving and besides youmay not know maybe there are much greater surprises that will come to your next brithday right
have a great day
its nice to be here at your blog
by the you might want to see who are those solo performers that gain much popularity as they leave their group of where they came from at my blog
hope to see you there
more power and God bless

DebbieDana said...

I agree with the above comments... There might be a huge surprise awaits you coming from your husband...

WebbieLady said...

ah sus, nagsesenti ang mummy sheng. Hayaan mo sheng, maybe there is even a valid reason behind that... well, i just read ksi a blog na nung binomba daw yung place, supposed to be andun sila bu the trip was cancelled. when i read your blog, that was the first thing that i remember

Anonymous said...

thats ok sis.. hindi ka nag iisa. Ako kaya many times ng ganyan and d pa talaga magsabi yung asawa ko na d matutuloy. wala lang... tapos magtataka siya why im upset. grr.. so insensitive talaga. pag pagsabihan ko naman.. he thinks that I want to argue or fight. its really hard to get that out of the system makes me want to throw something at him para matauhan. kaso wala e. hahahaha.. talo ako. lol. ipalabas nalang sa hangin sa labas ng bahay. lol. anyhow i got a tag for you. its in this link sis..

laura said...

wag na a sad im sure may surprise c hubby sau,baka ginugudtym ka lang nun pero deep in side my mas maganda xang plans.eh surprise nga eh d ba? so dun be sad.kaw din papangit u nyan hehehe joke want u to be smile.

Rocks said...

hi sheng! should I say I know how it feels? but anyways, I'm sure you'll have/find something to look forward to for your birthday! have anice week ahead!

twinks said...

don't feel sad na sis..things happen for a reason daw...although we can't really avoid feeling sad and irritated but for sure you dream trip will happen soon...:] smile sis :] take care

Cely said...

Hay naku Sheng! It's not the end of time yet. Don't feel sad and grumpy about it. Let your dreamed trip happen dreamily... he he he... I mean, let it happen freely. Para sobra ang saya!

Ciela said...

Hah! I do understand the feeling, Sheng. It's really frustrating. When's the birthday? Happy birthday in advance!

http://beng-gee.blogspot.com

Kindly add it here, Sheng. Added you here as well. Thanks!

Bryan J said...

Hi there Sheng,

I understand your disappointment in not taking your trip, but keep in mind that I'm sure this was out of your husbands control. I'm pretty sure that he would never disappoint you without a valid reason. You have all the time in the world to take your trip when the time is right. Birthdays are meant to be spent with the people you love and who love you and as long as you two are together you should have a wonderful birthday no matter where you are. So, have a wonderful birthday and cheer up. Things could always be worse. TC

Anonymous said...

hello sheng,madalas talagang magyari yan..kung minsn kahit asang asa ka na bigla namang ndi mangyayari...pero lagi mo nalang iisipin na may mas magandang pangyayari na darating...mas higit sa inaasahan natin...have a great day sis...thanks for dropping by sa mga site ko...

Nancy Janiola said...

Roaming around here today Sheng...
Ganitong-ganito din ako, sis kahit itaning mo pa kay JK, hehe...anyways, there's always a next time...stay safe and still enjoy your coming birthday, it'll remain special, no matter what!

Jean Marie said...

don't be sad....it'syour birthday pa naman. remember that there's always a rainbow after the rain. :-)

Anonymous said...

cool ka lang Sheng, things happen that we sometimes cannot avoid but to del with it. So deal with it with a smile girl.
Concealed Mind
Ester's Daily Thoughts

Michelle said...

I understand the feeling of being disappointed when you expect something and won't happen coz my cousin is like that too. Just look at the bright side of it. The place that you want to visit won't run away and you can plan going there which I hope will happen someday. The important thing is you have a good husband that other women are dying to have but they can't find one. Cheer up and put your smile back on your face! Your husband and son will be happy to see you smile again. :)

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

I understand what you feel sheng co's it happen to me before too that I so looking 4ward to go somewhere and it was important too my bestfriend wedding and when time came it don't happen. Oh I so disappointed that time but you'll get over it, their might be some other things coming up.

Cecile said...

maybe there is a reason why...and you don't know what it is, maybe for the better...don't be sad...there will be more time to celebrate...just look at the bright side...happy anniversary and birthday. take care and be happy!

Coriander Dreams said...

Hi Sheng! Don't fret, am sure there's a reason behind it all. But I do hope you have a great birthday celebration!! And still, a happy anniversary too!
Cheers
marie

Coriander Dreams said...

Hi Sheng! Don't fret, am sure there's a reason behind it all. But I do hope you have a great birthday celebration!! And still, a happy anniversary too!
Cheers
marie

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling and I understand Mum Sheng. Been there too. The feeling of sadness and being irritated may linger for a while but try to get away from those situations as much as you can coz it's unhealthy. Makes you miserable all the time. So think of happy thoughts. We're with you.

Ella said...

nakakadisappoint nga... wag mo na lang pong masyadong isipin kasimas lalopo kayong mahuhurt nyan..smile na lang po.. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww, don't be too sad Sheng, am sure your hubby has a much intersting plan instead of going there. Cheer up! Advance happy greetings for your birthday and anniversary.. God bless!

BTW, please change my domain into http://www.obstaclesandglories.com

Ozzy's Mom said...

cheer up sheng, things will turn up somehow..^^ hehehe

for you http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/08/happy-sad/

Lynn said...

Now, it's you who's disappointed. Cheer up, Sheng! Your hubby would not want to see u pouting. Lol.

Anonymous said...

hi Sheng, i can understand your disappointment but somehow after this rant post you felt better. always remember that there are situations in life that is beyond our control and everything happens for a reason. you will not know it now but there is big reason to it bakit na cancel - and you will know it later. don't worry i am sure u can still make that trip or anywhere more than your expectations.

so don't be sad and angry na. be happy on your birthday. ur bday this year will only come once and never again so better be happy than sulk.

hello to Kaiden. :)

SHIELA said...

i hope you are ok now...don't be disappointed maybe he's got another plan for you and kaiden.

advance happy birthday and enjoy your weekend.